Unholy Book

"Okay he reads...oh..he reads lemons? Wha?" Blue said questioning this. Fresh looked at it, "Undertale Lemons...wait... What? Is this some dirty unrad stuff?" Fresh question. "Dunno, you read it and tell me. " Blue said as he grabbed the plate that is now surprisingly empty. "I'm going to clean the dish." Blue said leaving the room. Fresh looked at the book that was there. "It wouldn't hurt to read this?...right?" Fresh question himself before pressing the read button.

-- some seconds later --

Fresh was hiding behind the bed, "that's not holy where's the holy water? Oh my Lord help me erase these sins. Irbzjnwnfnrmsmsnr" Fresh mumbled as Blue enter the room confused. "What's wrong?" He question, Fresh looks at him. "That Undertale lemon book is UNHOLY I REPEAT UNHOLY!!" Fresh exclaimed. Blue looks at the screen than at Fresh. "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BROTHER READ SINS!!!" Fresh yelled. Blue sat down and started reading it.

Blue expression didn't changed as he read it completely. "Sin..hm..but this was just a Dust x Horror one... shot. I wonder if this have a Ink x Error or something around those lines." Blue said while looking at the Chapters. "We have the Dust x Horror, Lust x Horror, Dust x Killer, Outer x Sci, Ink x me?, Ink x Dream, Dream x Cross, Ink x Nightmare?, Cross x Nightmare, Dream x Ink x Me???, Ink x Error, Reboot x Eraser, PaperJam x Fresh, Ink x Error again?, Geno x Reader, Geno x Reaper,...wowie..this have a lot.." Blue was a bit surprised of this.

Fresh was looking at Blue with an unbelievable expression. Blue just read a whole chapter that legitimately had sins, and didn't reacted or the fact Blue is cool with all of this. "Fresh..come look at this." Blue said as was looking at the screen. Fresh went over to Blue as he looks at the screen as well. "Error wrote that he was getting a weird Feeling for Ink, just some days ago. Now, this recent one is talking about how much he knew he had fallen hard in love and stuff. Since your his brother..you know his weakness right?" Blue question Fresh. "No..he never told me nor I never bother him. I think water is one and being touched." Fresh said.

"Being touched definitely, I'm not sure about the water one you say. If you want Fresh, we can tell Ink we want to have a sleepover with him and at night when everyone is asleep. We go and search around for any clues at his place?" Blue question himself. Fresh looks at him, "I guess we could try that." He said. Blue looks at him, " Okay! I could tell Fell to come join us and some others so they don't get suspiciou of us!!" Blue chirped as he went to his messages. He checked Fell's first and replied. Fresh looked at it.

"So when will we plan it? The sleep over I mean." Blue question. "I dunno, when I feel it's a good time to do our plan." Fresh answered. "Okay! Was this all you needed?" Blue questioned. "Yea.." Fresh said. "If you ever get this app or whatever I'll give you my user." Blue said while getting up and writing down his username on a piece of paper. Blue gave the paper to Fresh.

"CuteBerryBlue030 huh okay." Fresh said reading the paper. "Mhm! Oh you probably wants Error's! " Blue said as he grabs the paper and wrote down and gave it back to him. " 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3 ? Huh that's interesting." Fresh said. "If you get the app contact me through it ASAP, I will provide you information Okie!!" Blue chirped. "Okay. Thanks for the help!!" Fresh said as he head out of the room.

Blue smile as he continues texting to Fell.

---
Blue: CuteBerryBlue030 ^^ I love that user.

Disclaimer I randomly thought of the users xD

Blue: yea yea. But still CuteBerryBlue030 is a nice one. Maybe you'll make me that account!

Fell: EdgyMcEdge69 is here xD

Omfg xD

Error: 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3  •^•||

Fell: pff

Fresh: what should mine be?

Error: tRasH.

Fresh: RadicalNightmare90'sTrash

Or 90'sRadicalBrosepthNightmare

Blue: I like Fresh one.

Fell: hm..let's make the reader decided what should Fresh user be.

~~
Wattpad account (Fake ones/made up ones) in the book.

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - {Haven't been decided Reader please chose a user for Him-}

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude

Swap Pap/Stretch - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

That's all I have rn *shrugs* idk my life.