Fresh Knows

Ink woke up the next day feeling a bit sore. The memories form the night was in his mind as he blushed. He looks at the sleeping Error who was sleeping peacefully. Ink sighs, as he tried to get out of Error's embrace. Only to get a tighter grip from him.

Ink yawns as he cuddles close to Error only to wake him up. "MmMmm?..." Ink looks at him, "Morning." He said. It took Error a moment to finally realize what had happened as he blushed deeply. "MoRnInG...uHm...I sHouLD lEaVe RiGhT?" He ask Ink. "No..I like your company, Error." Error nods, "OkaY."

"Can you uhm...let go of me?" Ink ask, this made Error blush darken as he let Ink go. Ink got out off bed. "Heh....Error, Please...don't tell anyone what we did last night. Just thinking about it is making me embarrassed." Ink said softly before going to get his every day outfit. Error just sat up as he yawned.

Error Pov.

I looked around to find my clothes laying on the floor, seems like I didn't put my clothes back on. Ink was changing into his usual clothes. I really have this feeling that Fresh will be asking Ink countless of questions.

"Error? Are you gonna put...uhm..your c-clothes on?" I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at him. "YeA.. " I watch as he walked towards the door, "I'll make breakfast for us...okay?" I nod as he left the room.

I of course use this time to change into my clothes.

Ink Pov.

I was making us some breakfast which is eggs and bacon. I still can't believe that I went into heat and Error had came randomly to visit me. Heh, I do admit I did enjoy it. Maybe Error can massage my bones later on? Who knows.

I hum a tune while cooking, it was my favorite song. I soon felt someone hugging me from behind. "Error?" I said. "MhM?..." I heard from him. I sigh softly, "Breakfast is almost done okay Error. I'll tell ya when it's done." . "aLrIgHt." I soon felt his arm leave my waist.

I soon finish cooking breakfast as I called Error to come in. We both ate silently looking at each other at time. None of us talked or even bother to talk. It was silent, just silent. My brother soon came, "Uh...Ink who's that?" I jumped lightly at his voice.

I soon thought Paint heard what was happening last night but I than remember he was sleeping over at uh..I don't remember who's house.

"O-oh Paint, this is Error." I said as he nods Error looks at him. "Error...this is my younger brother Paint." Error nods.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Error." Paint said to Error, "SaMe HeRe..." Error said. I sighs softly as I place my empty plate on the sink. I walked out of the room and into the living room only to get scared by Fresh. "Hey! My radical Inky brosepth!!" I felt that my soul was gonna have a soul attack cause of him.

"Hello Fresh." I said. Paint and Error came out talking to each other. I looked at Fresh to see him glare at Error. "Why is Error here?" Fresh whispers to me. I sigh softly, "He's just chilling around here." I said completely not saying the real reason.

Fresh soon grabbed my arm and teleported us out of my place and into his place. We were both sitting on the couch. "Uhm...Why did you did that?" I asked him. "Just so I can talk to you privately..." He said.

I soon than got lots of questions like, ' What was Error doing?', ' Was Error doing anything bad?' , ' How long Error has been in the house?' , ' Did Error hurt me? ' , and more stuff similar to those. I lied on some of them feeling bad that I did lied. Until Fresh spoke up, "Yo Ink, Some of these questions that you had answered doesn't sound like how ya will diggy darn answer mate." I sweat a bit.

"How so, Fresh..?" I said trying to keep my nerves down.

No One Pov.

Fresh kept on looking at Ink. Ink was however getting more nervous. What broke Ink was when Fresh asked if Ink have had his heat yet and Ink said yes. Fresh than ask Ink more questions close related with Ink's heat.

While Error and Paint were talking and getting along. Paint found Error quite an interesting skeleton. They both haven't notice that Ink had been gone.

After a whole load of questions Fresh finally knew why Error was there. Anger build inside of Fresh but he didn't showed it. Ink was sweating as he excuse himself to use the restroom. Fresh let him as he went to the rest room, he close the door. He didn't locked the door though, as he opens a portal with his paint brush. As he enter the portal to his place.

"Yo! Ink are ya done? Ya been in the restroom for a loooong time. Ink?" Fresh opens the bathroom door to find no one.