How Much Information Is There?

Those people who thought it was the Au UnderSwap that fresh enter is correct. Now the question is who is the new member heh to Fresh's beginning group to make Ink his own? AlSo I'll be writing like this or any font so yeah..

Anyways onto the story.

---

Fresh walked towards the house of the swap brothers home. Yes he was in UnderSwap, and he had a trusty friend to help him with this. He walked towards the door and knocked onto the wood of the door.

Blue was cooking tacos when he heard the knock. "Papy! Get the door!!!" He exclaimed while cooking. His brother Papyrus or known as Mr carrot or Stretch had been chilling on the couch. He stood up and opened the door to show Fresh with his shades saying ' Wats up! '.

"Heya." Stretch greeted him. Fresh greeted back with his shades saying ' sup '. "PAPY!! WHOS AT THE DOOORR!!!" Blue yelled from the kitchen. "Just a friend of ours." His brother replied. Stretch closed the door once Fresh had enter the building. "WHO? FELLY AND EDGY? OUTER? INK!? DREAM??? WHOO???" Blue yelled in full questions.

"Knock Knock Blue." Stretch started as Fresh sat down on the couch. "Who's there?" Blue question finally not yelling. "Fresh." Stretch said. "Fresh who?" Blue question not realizing that Fresh was in the building. "Fresh is here my rad brosepth." Fresh said. Blue peeked his head out of the kitchen. "Oooooooh, hi Fresh!" He greeted.

"Heya bud." Fresh said. "Oh Fresh, you came in the right time!! I just finished cooking tacos!!!" Blue said as he went back into the kitchen, only to return with a plate full with some tacos. "Don't worry Papy, I turned off the stove beforehand so the house wouldn't burn down, like Alphys's!!" Blue said seeing his brother walking into the kitchen.

"Okay." Was the reply he got from his brother. Blue smiles as he place the plate down on the table the had, humans called it a coffee table, Blue wasn't sure if it was right. Blue than sat down next to Fresh. "Sooooo, why your here Fresh! I mean I don't mind you visiting but I'm curious on what you need me for!" Blue said. Fresh looks at Blue than at the ground.

"Can we go somewhere private, like your room?" He question. "Okay!" Blue agreed as he grabbed Fresh and dragged him into his room. Blue than went back downstairs and grabbed the plate and walked upstairs. ( Don't worry readers Papy grabbed some tacos before entering the kitchen! -Blue)

Blue place the plate down on the floor as he sat down on the floor. Once the door was closed of course. Fresh was sitting across from Blue. "So what do you need?" Blue question him. "Well..you do know I have a crush on Ink right?" Fresh started questioning Blue if he knew. "Mhm! What about it? Wait...did something bad happen!? Did Ink friend zoned you!?" Blue said questioning a lot.

How does Blue knows the friend zoned or anything else that is gonna happen? Well...Blue isn't as what he's seen to be, he can be an innocent person but if you truly knew him. He isn't innocent.

Fresh nods a no, "He didn't of anything of that friend zone and nothing bad has happened to him. He's just...just been taken before I could make the move." Fresh said. Blue grabbed one of his tacos and took a bite from it. Fresh decided to continue on, " And..I know who took him before I could admit my feeling for that radical squid." He said. Blue swallow the bite and nods understanding the situation.

"Who was the one who took Ink away from you? Was it Dream? Since Dream does infact calls Ink, senpai at times and is somewhat Ink's wifu. Or was it A human? A reader perhaps who ship themselves with him? Or Error? Because of those fanfics I read. Orrrr Nightmare? Dunno why it's a recent fanfic I bumped into in Wattpad but I don't tend to read that. " Blue said, making Fresh go silent. "Was that too much? Sorry I get into fanfiction way too much." Blue said as he took another bite from his taco.

"It's Error who took Ink. And...what do you mean fanfics?" Fresh answer the question and asked Blue. Blue placed his half eaten taco down and went out of the room. He soon came back with a computer he placed it down and plugged the charger of the computer on a Outlet. He smiles as he turns on the computer and wrote the password on it for his account. Yes Blue has his account and his brother has his own account even though they share the same computer.

Fresh just watches Blue, Blue grabbed his half eaten taco and took another bite. He quickly went to the website on his computer called Wattpad. He only had at least 669 followers. Mostly they are Friends from different Aus. Anyways, Blue ate the rest of his taco and showed Fresh the books he read. "Errorink?... Cherryberry?... DreamMare??....Cream...Crossmare...Fresh x Ink...wait what?" Fresh was confused.

"Errorink, Fanfiction of Ink and Error Dating. Cherryberry,....mweh heh...it's Felly and I. DreamMare, Dream and his brother before you say anything Fresh I ship it and is your opinion of dislike or like. Cream, Dream and Cross. Crossmare, Cross and Nightmare. And we have you and Ink also there's Sans x Reader, Fresh x Reader, Fresh x PaperJam, Me x Reader, Dream x Reader, Ink x Reader. And so much more.." Blue said searching up Ink x Reader.

And there it was some books of Ink x a person. Fresh just looks at the screen in shock. "Wha...." He couldn't say anything about this. Blue giggles," Oh before you question ' who's PaperJam? ' I'mma just say it's a child of Ink and Error and technically people ship you with him." Blue said.

"Your gonna be great help Blue..." Fresh mumbles. Blue smiles widen as he hugs Fresh, "What do you think of doing now Fresh?" Blue question. "Does Error have this?" Fresh said as he pointed at the screen. "Hm... lemme che- ooo! Felly just texted me!! Ahem..lemme check if Error has this." Blue said trying to ignore the notification from Fell.

He checked his followers, "We have Dream.....Cross....... Nightmare......... Chara.....Felly......uhm oh Classic Grillby....Sans...uhhh Horror....Dust....oh! Here this is Error's!" Blue exclaimed as he clicked on his profile. Fresh watches closely. "He reads?" Fresh question as he stares at the reading list. "I guess he does. Wanna check em out?" Blue question. "Sure." Fresh replied.

---

Blue: we'll stop right here!!! *Gives script to Arty-kun*

Fresh: Okay.. *hands the script*

Error: Yo what are you planning?

Fresh: nothing dwang..

Error: surreee

*Grabs all the scripts from all books.* Guys stop acting like this. The reader can't know this is some sort of play-

Ink: but it is-

Shhhhh