Chapter 65

Time flies so fast,
When you read too much ship books.
Anywho who knows how long this chapter will be.
Here we go.
--------

Blue soon return with Dream and Cross, a smile plastered on Blue's face as he grabbed the hat. Placing the slip that contain Dream's name, he put it back in the hat, soon shuffling it and picking two random ones.

"Chocolate addicted dude...aka Cross. Annnnnd me? Okie!" Blue smile as he exchange glances with Cross. "Fell! You're going to start the timer."

"Kay."

Blue place the hat down as he and Cross went into the closest. Once in and locked in Fell started the timer.

"Hey Fell, why did Blue ask you out of everyone to start the timer?" Ink ask.

" 'Cause he trust me." Fell respond.

"But everyone here is his friend-"

"Not everyone Ink." Error spoke up as his lover looks at him.

"To be honest, I only came because Killer and Horror here came." Dust spoke, "but I do care about that small innocent bean."

Ink was confused, "then why didn't he trusted you with the timer?"

"Let's just drop this conversation, it's a real killer." Killer spoke as he look at Dust with a smile. Maybe the other skeleton ever so blush, a light one of course.

"They're 5 minutes in." Fell spoke.

"Okay Fell."

After those two minutes gone by Dream open the door. Seemly enough Blue was ever so happy and Cross was just a blushing mess. Wonder what even happened in there.

Blue walk over to Fell and whisper something to him, before sitting down. Dream smile at Cross as they sat down next to each other. "I'm going to pull the  slips now." Fell started.

"HOLD UP!"

"Hm?" Fell hum as he stare at Ink who did that outburst.

"First all, you'd been acting a bit off Fell. Second, Blue trust you in the timer for who knows what reason, and now this? Is this a funking- FRESH!!" Ink yelled at Fresh who smile, his glasses reading 'What'.

Fell fake a cough, "Let's just continue this." He picked two slips out, "Glitchy aka Error and Squid aka Ink." Fell put the slips back in. Ink sigh in relief as he stood up with Error and together they went in.

Did Ink told his lover that he was pregnant? Maybe? He doesn't remember.

Blue started the timer once the couple was inside. "So.. everyone is playing their part?" Blue question.

"Wha?" Cross was confused.

"Yeah. At least we are." Horror spoke referring to his friends.

"Not so much in my part.." Dream spoke, "I uh..lost my cool... a little bit."

"Blue what do ya mean playing your part?" Fresh asked his bud.

"Ah, don't worry. Don't worry at all." It's a shame really Fresh. I just love seeing this drama end, violent. Blue thought as he smile more just thinking like that made him hype.

----

Ink stare at Error and decided to tell him, "uhm Love?"

"Yes Kiki?"

"I need to tell you something."

"And that is?"

"I...I...I'm pregnant Error and I don't recall if I told you or not."

-----

I knew it. Blue smile as he breaks the forth wall.