He's Just Jealous And Snooping On Me - Blue

When you make up a random title for the Chapter for no purpose. Anyways besides that does anyone want Paperjam to be in the story now? If so when should I write le sins?

"Tell me." Ink growled as Blue smile widen.

"Why? It wouldn't be fun if the drama stops."

"Ink, Blue, what in the name of Asgore are you doing?" Fell spoke as he leaned against the door frame of the kitchen.

Ink moved away from Blue as the small male spoke, "Ink was being a jealous jealous squid! He was jealous that I gave his boyfriend a nickname!!!"

"Is that so?" Fell asked.

"Yes Felly!!"

--------------------------

Goth asked Geno if he could go hangout with Palette and Geno said yes. And with that Goth left this time without Blank Death.

Blank Death sigh as he went to his room and grab his teddy and went to his mom. "Mommy, I need to tell you something." He grabbed the attention as Geno nods giving the attention.

"I met this men..he seemed nice but what he said wasn't nice." Blank Death looks down, "he showed me a teddy that looked just like Mr. Teddy and that teddy was bloody."

"What does this men look like?" Geno asked.

" He's very tall and his color is mostly Black and some parts are white." Blank Death started explaining about how Gaster looked like.

"Oh? Does he speaks in hands or not?" Geno asked wondering if Blank Death know anything more of this 'person' which he already knew who it was.

"Yes, but I understand him."

"Do you know his name?"

"Gaster. His name is Gaster."

--------------

Blue was cuddling Fell who was on Wattpad reading a book. Error was sitting next to Fell and Ink was next to him. "So Fell, what are you doing?" Error question.

"Reading a book that's written in Japanese."

"You know Japanese??"

"Apparently I do."

Blue stood up and left the living room and back into the kitchen to make a phone call to Fresh.

The call was answered as Blue spoke up, "Heya Freshy! What are you doing?" He ask.

"Nothing much just looking at Error's bio and thinking on my plan that is a work in progress still. What about you?"

"Well Inky and Erry are visiting! Although Inky is very VERY jealous of me calling Error "Erry" and I'm not really surprised. Although I did told him if he become too overprotective it might end bad in the relationship."

----------------

Goth was sitting down outside on the porch with Palette who was leaning against him. "So.. where's Blank Death?" Palette ask.

"He's home."

"Why didn't you bring him here today?"

"I don't know."

"Okay then, well what do you want to do for fun?"

"Play Minecraft?" Goth suggested.

"Pft maybe."

And with that they went inside to play call of duty instead.

----------

Ink was listening to Blue's conversation on the phone only to be caught by Fell. He didn't looked pleased at all. "Dude are fucking stalking Blue?" He asked.

"No!"

"I hear yes, so fuck off okay?" Fell enter the kitchen to grab a mustard bottle and telling Blue something before leaving. He flipped Ink off on his way out and plop himself on the couch.

Ink mentally cursed as he walk back to Error and got into his embrace once more.