Using Goth's Phone/ Visiting Blue.

Palette smile at Nightmare, "Thanks Uhm......Dad?" He question at the relationship he has with Nightmare.

"I'm fine if you call me uncle- although it's your choice to call me 'dad', step dad, or uncle oooorr my real name." Nightmare told Palette who nods.

Dream watched them from a far as he smiled. He was glad Nightmare is getting along with people especially with Palette!

----------------

Blank Death looks over at Goth's phone, "Can I watch some YouTube!???" He ask.

"Mmmm..okay." Goth handed his phone to his brother whom smile as he started going to YouTube to watch some Markiplier because why not?

"Just give me the phone when someone text me or there's a phone call." Goth pause, "and if the text ended up being an image just give me the phone. I've learned that you tend to check when it's an image that been sent to me and not a text."

Blank Death looks at him with a shy smile, "I was curious!"

"Of course you were." Goth spoke as he rubbed his brother head before walking off.

Blank Death looks down at the screen with a smile as he watched his favorite YouTuber. His shift his gaze onto his necklace that he got as a gift from his father, Reaper. With a smile he tap on the necklace, "Hey, I wonder if this necklace record stuff. Dad should know since he gave me this...right?"

---------------

Ink hugged Error from behind as he nuzzle him, "I love you!"

"I love you too, Kiki."

Ink smile as he held Error's hand, "Let's go to Underswap! To visit Blue and see if his cooking improved since last time!" Ink chirped.

"Sure." Error agreed as Ink smiles more.

----------------

"Bye Fresh!!!" Blue said as Fresh left him with Fell. Blue's brother was busy hanging out with the person behind the ruins door. With a sigh Blue looks over at Fell, "I don't know why but I kinda doubt that Fresh will succeed in winning Inky's heart."

"Why's that Baby Blue?" Fell ask.

"He doesn't seem to know how love work- BY the way Felly! Do you know the game Doki Doki Literature Club!?!" Blue ask as he closed the door behind him.

"Yeah."

"We should cosplay it!!! You be the player and I will be one of the four girls!" Blue eyes sparkled, "And we can have Dreamy be one of the girl and also Inky!! Maybe, maybe I could get the human play with us too! Mweh heh! This is the greatest magnificent thing I came up with.!!"

"Whoa."

----------------

Blank Death was texting with Palette using Goth's phone.

Palette- soooo.... you're Blank Death?

Goth- well yes, although I know I'm texting you with Gothy phone. He only told me to give him his phone when someone calls him or text him. Although he never said I couldn't text anyone.

Palette- wow that's pretty smart.

Goth- thank you. I love disobeying or finding a loop hole in the system.

Palette- Heh =)

Palette- Where's Goth rn?

Goth- uhhhhhhhh

Goth- I feel like he's in his room or something.

Palette- oh okay. Why do you have his phone in the first place?

Goth- told Gothy I was going to watch YouTube.

Palette- oh wow.

Goth- ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Palette- ??

Goth- Wuv you!!

Palette- •||^||• Blank-

Goth- whaaa?

Palette- Your bro is gonna look through this text-

Goth- I could delete them while you have them saved on your phone. He won't know I texted you. I will also delete the message you sent from here.

Palette- Dude. R u kid-ding with meh?

Goth- No not really.

Palette- If I were you, I'll just let the message stay there and blame on there was a hacker.

Goth- really?

----------------------

Blue smile as he hugged Ink whom hugged him back. Error was chatting with Fell on the sofa as the two 'females' went to the kitchen.

"Felly said my cooking had improved by a lot!!" Blue chirped

"Whoa really!?"

"Yep!! Do you want me make some for you and Erry!?"Blue said giving Error a nickname.

"Erry? What type of nickname is that?" Ink asked as he looks at Blue a slight of jealousy was hinted.

"Oh it's a nickname I gave him just like I call you Inky! And Dream, Dreamy!!! Fell, Felly! And so on and on!" Blue chirped before he spoke up again.

"Although...I do know why you question me, I know you hate it when someone else calls someone you care, something you didn't expect them to say. I will warn you Inky, being TOO protective on someone will end up badly in a way that you might've not expected at all."

"Okay?" Blue spoke innocently.

Ink just nods as he couldn't help but wonder why Blue said that.