99% Failing Plans / Flash Backs

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
-------

Blank Death was silently watching the TV screen, his mind wondering on everything. Life, something that isn't reality.

Goth was talking to Palette about what's was up. "I feel like he needs someone to speak too, someone he could trust."

"What do you mean trust!? Doesn't he trust your parents and well you and Raven!?" Palette exclaimed getting confused on why Blank Death wouldn't trust them.

--------------------

Fresh sigh as he looks over at his notebook where all his plans were to win Ink's heart. Although 99% of his plans were really difficult to win. He might have a 1% chance on winning Ink's heart.

Talk about surviving a bullet now, or a car crash, or a plane crash, or well a incident that you have low survival.

That's how his plans felt like. He really needed Blank Death to help him, though he doesn't want the kid to be in any trouble. Although he could make Palette help him in this too. He doesn't know what to do.

------------

Blank Death yawned as he rubbed his eye sockets, his necklace was around his neck. The small gray blaster necklace a gift he got from his father. Blank Death sigh as he still dosed off into his thoughts.

--Flash Back--

"Promise me this, that you won't say anything about my appearance, alright?" The goopy figure spoke in a language Blank Death manage to understand.

Blank Death blinked as he looked at his hand where a knife was held, his gaze landed on a broken teddy. The teddy made his heart miss a beat, this isn't a ordinary teddy, it was his beloved teddy. Dead.

The button eyes were ripped out, the chest of it opened wide, a carved smile was plastered on it, an arm almost fully ripped off of it's body. Worst of all his teddy was bleeding red, dark red. Bloody red.

He looks at his knife again only to notice it was bloodied. His gaze shift to the teddy and then back to the knife, horrified on what's happening.

"So BD, what are you going to do?" The male voice spoke not using a different language. Blank Death gaze snapped on to the male.

"If you had a choice in helping me, will you do it?" He asked more. Blank felt the chills against his back, like a dead corpse is on him.

"W-why w-will I help you!?"

"You're helping him to achieve something are you not? If you are, why deny me? You're a kind soul, I can tell. Although something feels off."

"W-what's your name?"

"G."

"G?"

"Gaster. My name is Gaster."

"Oh...how do you know m-my name and what did you do to Mr. Teddy!?!?" Blank Death asked as he point at his bloodied teddy.

"... don't worry it's a fake "Mr. Teddy" also a Birdy told me your name."

-----------------

Palette looks over at Blank Death who was slowly falling asleep, nudging Goth who looks at him. Palette hand sign on what he should do, Goth nods as he walked over to his brother.

Goth waited for a bit to make sure Blank Death won't struggle if he gets lift up. After a bit he gently grabbed Blank Death and lift him up, carrying him in his arms.

"Take him to my room and let him rest...We should stay with him too, I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen." Palette whisper as Goth nods.

Goth soon went upstairs to Palette's room while Palette went to his mother to tell him about Blank Death who was resting.

-------------

"THIS IS SO FUNKING UNRAD!"

"Calm down, I'm sure it'll work soon! "

"....How do you get one to love you?"

"Hm...maybe show off?"

"...I dunno.."

------------

Ink smiled as Error kissed his cheek bone. "Ruru, I love you." Ink spoke as he return the kiss on Error's cheek bone.

"Heh, I love you too Kiki."

The two held hands as they watched the stars in Outertale.

Music I used was intended to the flash back of Blank Death. Also didn't I mentioned that his teddy was ripped in a previous Chapter?
That's a different flash back on how his teddy became like that.

So if you enjoy this book and is patient on how much I write and the reasons I didn't wrote more (when it's a short Chapter) thanks!