{ Insert Title}

Ink hummed happily as he was currently cooking himself something to eat, while his phone was ringing like nonsense. He sigh as he check his phone, "Damn..9696 notification..." He mumbled as he placed it down. He continues cooking. Once finished he ate his meal while looking at the notification.

Most of them were followers and some we're message written on his board. All those stuff, Ink sigh as Error appear on the door frame. "Hey Kinky~" Error said in a bit of a flirting tone. Ink blushed as he looks at Error, "E-Error!! No!" Ink said.

Error chuckled lightly as he walked towards Ink, "Oh Seriously? You made food for yourself and not for me?" Error said his voice still wasn't glitching.

[Time skip since Arty decided to throw up. Weird info during a time skip huh?]

----
A few days passed as Fresh visited Blue constantly, while with Ink and Error they had been hanging around with Paint, Ink's brother.

While with Dream and Nightmare, Dream was running away from Cross while Nightmare was still protecting him. Life now is harsh for Dream since he needs to stay out of Cross way, nowadays he's at Ink's place or at Blue's just to escape his life so far.

Fresh was given more information by Blue, which he loved. He tends to visit Geno and Reaper, also their kids. Fresh figured out that Geno and Reaper actually had three kids. Goth, Revan, and Blank Death. Blank Death was the youngest while Goth was the oldest. Though Fresh knew Blank Death didn't knew that he was going to elementary and not high school.

Fresh sigh as he laid his body on the sleeping bag of his. He was staying over at Blue's place with Dream, Ink, Error, Fell, and Sci. Dream had told them that Nightmare surprisingly didn't asked him so many questions on where he was heading.

Anyways enough said, Fresh hummed as he texted with a friend. Error was busy talking with Fell, Sci, and Blue. And Dream and Ink are catching up on stuff. It wasn't quite the same, the sleepover was a bit...dull. Blue mostly do something to make the sleepover fun but this time it seems dull and sad. Something might've happened Fresh though softly with a sigh, Should I be the parasite and bug Blue about it? He questioned.

No, that's wrong. I should give him time. He'll tell me when he wants to. Maybe after this sleepover?? He thought before giving up on his thoughts as he continues texting on his phone, well...role-playing.

A/N: I need some ideas. Does anyone have ideas for this book?

Also I forget to mention {I think I forgot} to say that Blank Death Is a fan child I made for the ship Afterdeath.

Palette mayyyyyy be in this book but I won't say.