All He Is To Me Is A......{Part Three}/ Returning Those Missing Books

Wattpad account (Fake ones/made up ones) in the book. Also some Bios have curse words.

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•
-------

Fresh called a friend of his, once the phone picked up Fresh let out a sigh of relief.

"Heya my radical positive marshmallow. Remember...uh..your bud?"

-------

Blank Death gave the books to Goth. "Brother, can you give these to..Ink?" He asked.

"Ugh, why me t-though? A-aren't I already in much trouble!?"

"...well..yeah but you're so cool and nice! A-And Ink will understand won't he?"

"... Fine, I'll do this for a little pay back because after all you didn't told them I left out to see Palette."

"Mhm!"

"Did you ruin the books?"

"Nope! Just looked through it, that's ...all."

"Alright, Blankie I'll be taking my leave to return them."

"Yay!"
----
Error sigh as he boop Ink, "Inky do you wuv me?" He asked without glitching. Error had gotten used to speaking normally around Ink, so it wasn't a problem to speak normal.

"Hehe I do wuv you, Error."

"Heh."

"Error.."

"Yes?"

"Should we give each other nicknames? Since... we're... dating?"

"Mm.... what's nicknames?"

"Uhm..to put in it words I say Nicknames means your name that isn't your actual name."

"Eh?"

"Okay okay Error, let me give you an example. Let say that I was...dating Dream okay?" Ink started.

"Uhm...okay?" Error question this.

"Okay. Uhm....we decided to give each other nicknames....he called me...uh...you know what Error, when you called me 'Kinky Inky' that's technically a nickname." Ink said giving up on his explanation.

"Oh.."

"Mhm, so yeah, should we do that?"

"Well I don't know, Ink." Error said.

"I mean I could give YOU a nickname but..I want you to give me a nickname that doesn't have Kinky in it." Ink said.

"Alright"
-------
Palette Pov.

"Palette! Can ya come down here my radical bud!!" Fresh yelled from downstairs, I sigh as I lazily got out of my bed. I needed to leave in two hours or so, so I wonder what Fresh wants.

Walking out of my current room, I walked down the stairs to see Fresh...with someone oddly familiar...

"Do I have a mom, Dad?" I asked as I looked at Fresh eagerly to know if I had a mother. I was 6 at the time.

"Yes you do but..your mom isn't gonna be around for long. They..have an important role and they're constantly busy so if they had a chance I would let you see them. Okay?" He answered with a smile.

"Okay! I can't wait to meet mom!"

I sigh as I looked at the person next to Fresh. Is this my mother? I thought as I examine..him. He wore a crown on his head, he had bright color on his outfit and he seems to give off a positive aura.

"Who's he, Dad?" I asked as I looked at the male.

"Well.. Palette. I want to.. intoduce you to your..."

"My what? Fresh?"

"Your...mother but....I'm not really your father..." Fresh said with a sigh.

"Whoa whoa whoa, so you're telling me Fresh, that YOUR not my actual father?" I asked feeling awful at this yet I felt good, I could finally get revenge.

"..well yeah. I thought since you are older and more wiser with the world..I thought it was a good time to introduce you to your mother."

"Who's my real father then!?!?" I asked.

" I..will tell you who's you father.." I looked at my mother.

"Are ya sure, brosepth?" Fresh asked him.

"Yes, no excuse us Fresh, I need to make up everything that I have done to..my son." He spoke which Fresh nods and left. I just sigh and watched as my mom sit down on the couch and patted a seat for me.

Trying to be innocent I went to the couch and sat down besides him.

"So..where do you want me to start?" He asked me.

"..I want to know who you are..and why you and dad..didn't raised me." I answered.

"Alright, as you know, I'm your..mother, and Fresh isn't really your father. My name is Dream, and your father..his name was Ink. If you want. ...my son, I could tell you why I couldn't raise you and your father could tell you why HE couldn't raise you."

"Alright Dream, or...say mom, why couldn't you raise me?"
-----

Goth place the three books and knocked in Ink's door and left. Once Ink open the door he looked at the three sketch books, "OMFG!!" Ink yelled.

"MY SKETCH BOOKS HAD RETURNED!!"

------

"Bullshit."

"Palette! Where did yo-"

"Just SHUT IT." Palette growled as he left the building, pissed.

"...Oh God.."

A/N: Yes, Dream is the mother of Palette (in this story that is.) And Ink is the father.