Chapter 60

Ink quickly rushed into Sci's lab and slammed the door open, "SCI!!"

Sci dropped his tubes on the floor as he snap his gaze on Ink, "Ink..? Uh why did you came here?" He asked as he stare at  the mess he made.

"I NEED YOUR HELP!!"

"In what?"

Ink inhaled before speaking, "ithinkimpregnatbutimnotsurealthoughimsurethatwhenididthebirdandthebeesthingididntusedprotectionpleasehelpme."

Sci blinked, "Can you...repeat that?"

Ink sigh, "I...think .....I'm pregnant..but..."

Sci payed close attention.

"I'm not sure."

"Alright. Follow me and I'll make you take the pregnancy test. Two lines equal positive, one line equal negative, capiche?" Sci spoke as Ink thanked the Lord that he didn't really needed to say everything that he said.

---------------

Error went to UnderSwap since Ink wrote that he'll be in UnderSwap. He knocked on the door as he waited patiently in the cold. The door soon opened to Blue who's cheek were a bright blue color, "W-welcome Error! What brings you here?" He asked.

"Is Ink here? Since he told me in a note that he'll be here." Error asked.

"No, he left about an hour ago. Though come in!! I don't want you catch a cold." Blue moved to a side as Error enters.

Error made his way to the couch and sat down, "Do you know where he could be?" He asked.

"Yeah but I'll make sure Ink comes back here! So the six of us could hang out! Of course right now we're waiting for Fresh, Dream, and Ink. Fell is currently in my room using my computer for whatever reason." Blue smile, "do you want tacos!?"

"Sure."

-----------------

Fresh looks at the text Blue sent him, "Ah..I guess it's time to leave. Blue invited me over to his place." He looks up at his brother, "I'll come back here someday, alright Geno?"

Geno nods as he looks up from his phone, "Alright, have a nice day brother." And with that Fresh left.

"Mommy...can..I...can I speak with you?" Blank Death spoke as he peeked over the doorway.

"Yes Blank?" Geno asked as his gaze went to Blank Death.

"....Can..we speak in my room? I don't.....I don't want Daddy or...brothers to hear me...talk....to you."

---------------

"IM WHAT!?!?" Ink pinprick widen as he saw the two lines on his pregnancy test.

"Congrats. You're pregnant Ink." Sci spoke as he noted stuff down.

"OH GOD ITS TOOO SOOON!!!"

"I mean...did you even use protection?" Sci asked.

"....maybe...not."

"That's your answer." Sci finished writing down as he looks up at Ink, "Can you see me in a month? To check your health and your child health."

"Okay."

-------------

After a while Ink saw the text from Blue as he sigh, "Oh God..maybe I could tell Blue what Sci said.." he soon went to UnderSwap.

Once in UnderSwap he knocked on the front door which was opened by Dream. "SENPAI! Ahem. I mean...uh...wifu! Hehe.." Dream smile softly as he move to a side and let Ink in.

Blue had two plates filled with tacos, Fell was eating a taco while Fresh was talking to him. Blue was chatting with Error before looking at Ink, "Hai! Ink!!"

Error looks at Ink, "Hey Inky."

Blue made his way over to Ink and lean close to him and whisper.

"Soo...What's the answer? Are you pregnant or not?"