All He Is To Me Is A....{Part Four}

Wattpad account (Fake ones/made up ones) in the book. Also some Bios have curse words.

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's -

Goth's -
-------

Palette cursed under his breath as he continues his path to somewhere. Sighing he sat down underneath a tree, hugging his knees as his thoughts roar like lions.

It wasn't long until someone snapped him out of it, "Thought you would be here..." It was Dream, his mother.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Palette screamed at Dream, who only sigh at this.

"I...just want to speak with you still..I want to make things right. I want to be there in your life now, I still want to be known that I raised a child. " Dream spoke before continuing, "T-though..it's fine if you don't want me in your life. I'll understand that but..please just don't hate me for what I had done, that's the only thing I want. I don't care if you don't want me in your life because I was a bad mother, but just don't hate for my decision..it was hard and..if you were in my place back then, you'll understand why."

Palette was completely silent processing everything that his mother just said. Dream in the other hand was softly thinking, if Nightmare finally knows that he DID in fact had a child and kept him a secret. Nightmare will quickly hunt him down.

------
Ink was writing on his diary as he read on of his old ones. "It been so long..." He mumbled as he looked over at his phone. "Should I?..."

"Darn..I... don't know what to do..."

Just then Error walked into the room and laid down on Ink's bed. "I'mma take a nap, k?" Error quickly informed as he grabbed Ink's blanket and covered himself in it.

"Okay RuRu." Ink said with a smile.

"RuRu?"

"That's your nickname."

"Oh.."

"RuRu, how you thought of any nickname for me?"

"Hm...let me see, we have Kinky, Kinky Inky, Inky,...Skittles....and that's it." Error replied as he sat up and looked at Ink.

"Inky.. that still uses my name.."

"Sorry Skittles."

"I'm not food though.."

"Kinky Skittles?"

"NO!" Ink spoke loudly as soon later his brother appeared.

"Am I interrupting Something?" Paint awkwardly asked as he stood in the door frame.

"No brother, but Error here is gonna take a small nap so it be better if we don't interrupt him." Ink spoke as Paint nods.

"Ah okay! Anyways brother I'm going to cook dinner!"

"Okay."

"For you, Error, and for me!"

"Kay."

"Are you drawing?"

"Mmmhm"

"Ah! Sorry then, I'm interrupting it. I'm gonna go before I mess up some more."

"Kay." Ink said as Paint left. Error just laid down his head as he closed his eyes, falling down into a deep slumber.
------

"S-so....You...still love me?" Palette asked as he watch his mother nod.

"I had always loved you. When you were younger, I always called Fresh and asked how you were doing. I never forgotten you, and I will never forget you. You're important to me, you're my son." Dream spoke with as smile as he walked close to Palette and hugged him.

Palette returned the hug as he broke down into sobs, he never thought being loved would've felt so nice. Especially if it's from a parent that you haven't met in years.

Dream smiled as he held Palette close to him, stroking his son's skull. "I want you to meet your father, and I'll make him explain his side of the story, then if it's not reasonable. We will not think of him as family, but as a close friend." Dream spoke softly.

"B-but...w-what if..I want him to...be..my dad?" Palette managed to choke out.

"It's your decision. I won't go against it, since you are a teenage are you not?"

"R-right...am I stupid for crying?"

"No."

*Breaks glass* OI I NEED TO KILL A PALETTE.

Well.. Nightmare might ki- Ehhhhehhehehhehehe shhhh you heard nothing from author Chan/Kun.

Also everyone I'll be speaking in this font. I gave up on writing "A/N" kk? Kay.

Oh before I forget, if you have any ideas for this book please tell me it(even if it's stupid) tell me it so it could entertain you guys!