Mommy Geno/SleepOver/Past?

"Mommy!!!" Blank Death said lifting his hand upwards to Geno whom rolled his pupil. "Yes my son?" He ask while lifting him up. "Where's brother Goth and Brother.....Ravan?" He question. "Revan you mean. Well both of your brothers are still in school." Geno replied as he place Blank Death on the couch.

"What do you want Mommy to make for you?" Geno ask, "Spaghetti!!!" Blank Death chirped. "Okay. Spaghetti it is than." Geno hummed as he checked his phone. Having three unread messages, he decided to check them.

Parasite Brother, Fresh {90's nightmare}: Yo yo yo Geno, how are ya!? Are ya radical as always? Also if you wonder how our glitchy bro is, he's doing a okay. Though I hate the fact he's so..near with Ink.

Geno sigh as he check the other message.

Speak of the devil himself  {💓}: Yo, bby I won't be home till late at night. Assgore gave me extra work. Which I clearly hate but hey at least I'll come earlier tomorrow.

Speak of the devil himself  {💓}: Also make shore to tuck our bundles, and make sure that Blank Death doesn't start using his GB again like last night.

Geno sigh as he answered Reaper's Message.

Dead alive dude: Okay, Okay. I'll do all of that, thanks for the heads up that you're gonna come home late. Also it's not like I'm the one who is mostly raising them. Anyways hopefully you get a nice pay off of that extra work. Love ya Deathy the Reaper >\\\\< baka.

Geno wrote with a smile, he usually play around and call Reaper, Deathy or a baka. Though Reaper had gotten used to it, he decided to cook spaghetti after texting Fresh.

Dead alive dude: Yo Fresh I'm fine and okay. Also you're just jelly, ask Classic if he's there with you about how the showdown about who will win Geno{aka me} and he will tell ya. Oh! Before I go cook I wanna say, when will ya visit me again little bro?
-----

"DREAM LIKES HIS BROTHER!!!" Blue yelled which was quickly muffled by Dream whom slammed a pillow at Blue. "Sexually? If that's it than...damn Dream." Fell said looking at a blushful Dream. "I-its wrong and...and I just like how he's so protective and caring to me andidontknowifishouldaskhimoutbecauseimscaredthathe'llfinditgross." Dream said rushing at the end.

"Love is Love Dream." Ink pointed out, "I know...but I don't want IT to happen once again..." Dream said with a sigh, "That was in the past Dream. Besides you didn't meant it." Ink said looking at Blue who is now with Fell.

"To be honest Dream, I do ship you with your brother." Blue pointed out before continuing, "Also I was actually planning on writing a book about you and your brother!!" Blue finished his sentence. Dream blushed more as he stood up, "I-I'm going to change into my Pajamas..." He excused himself as he left the room.

"Let's play a game!" Blue suggested. "No wonder your brother left to sleep at Undyne's place. He knew there will be a latte of noise." Fell said. "Technically he may have a different reason to leave here." Sci said. "Hey Fresh what are you doing?" Ink ask as he looks at Fresh phone. "Ah nothing my radical squid! Just role-playing." Fresh answered.

----

It was long ago, Dream. Ink doesn't hate you, he doesn't hate your guts Because of what happened. Yes you're still friends with him, yes yes yes... he'll never hate you. He love you as a friend while you loved him as a lover. It's in the past. The past... I slashed water on my face and sigh. "I should've stayed home...but this is better than hearing constant screams from Nightmare and Cross." I mumbled.

I still couldn't believe myself for what happened few years back. Before I dated Ink, heck before my brother and I became family again. I only know that what I'm doing as....as...as a parent is a bit difficult. Yes, Parent...I'm a father?

I sigh as I stripped off my clothes and quickly put on my Pajamas. My phone buzzed as I checked my messages.

Nighty Night Nightmare {Brother}: Heya bro, I just got a vibe that your feeling a bit...I dunno negative? I just making sure you're a okay. Also right now I have Cross in a 'time out' zone so uhm...I'll see ya tomorrow right??? That's how sleepover are right??

I smile at my brother innocence on friendship and positivity. He's innocent with the positivity and maybe in general but once knowing him well like I do. He's the opposite of it, like me. I replied to his message.

Dreamy Dream Dream: Uh yea I thought something negative, but it's nothing to worry about. I was just thinking about the past but I know what's true and what isn't. So I have it sorted out, and yes dear brother I'll be back home tomorrow around the morning or maybe around 1 in the afternoon.

After that I got out of the restroom with my clothes that I changed out of. I place them inside of my golden color bag with a black apple on it. I sat down next to Ink, "s-senpai Inky.." I mumbled softly for him to hear, he did as he looked at me. "Yes Dream?"

"Do you hate me?..don't ask why I'm asking it...just answer it." I ask him softly. "O-oh okay uhm, I don't hate you. I dunno why you think that I hate you, but I don't Dreamy Wifu." He answer back to me, I smiled. "Okay. I was just.. curious." I hug him, as he hugged back. I nuzzled his neck softly missing the affection that we gave each other when we were.. together.