Chapter 59

Ink soon woke up some hours later, his mind fuzzy and confused. He sat up and looked around the area; he was in his bedroom. Error was there sleeping next to him, soon Ink found himself remembering what happened. A light blush creeped its way to Ink's face.

Oh boy, did they even used protection?

---------------------

Blank Death was playing with his teddy as Fresh enters his room, "Hey Blanket." Fresh spoke, teasing Blank's name.

".....Hi Uncle." Blank Death spoke as he place a small hat on his teddy.

"What are you doing kid?"

"Playing with Mr. Teddy! He's berry nice I goat to say. " Blank Death smile tiredly.

"Okay, my radical brotastic brother aka your mother asked me to check on you since we- well he heard you raising your voice as in 'someone was there arguing with you.'" Fresh sat down on Blank's bed. "So are you okay?"

"I'm okay uncle, I'm just playing war with my Teddy." Blank Death smile sweetly. Fresh thinking Blank Death was telling the truth he nods.

"Okay then bud."

----------

Error woke up and noticed that Ink wasn't there next to him, confused he got out of bed and noticed a note. Curious he picked the note up and read it;

Went to UnderSwap to speak with Blue.
I'll be back soon Ruru
~xoxo Inky

Error place the note back down and went to the restroom to take a shower.

---------------

"BLUE I THINK I'M PREGNANT!!" Ink exclaimed as Blue blinked.

"Uh...why do you say that?" Blue asked.

"Because uh...because Uhm Error and I ...did that and uhm I think we didn't useprotectionandnowimfreakingoutpleasehelpmeBlue."

"Wowie Uhm I can't really do anything Ink- I'm not a person who can do surgery or abortion or anything medical. I suggest asking Sci to help you. " Blue hand Ink a sticker. "Have this sticker for luck ^^ and maybe for a kid if you end up being pregnant!"

". . ." Ink didn't do anything but he soon thanked Blue before leaving to Sci's lab.

------

Sorry for short chapter. I was busy being a multishipper and a sinner.
Hope you'll be satisfied with this. Bye