Chapter 80

Ink smile as he place his notepad down, he hopes that he would remember to grab the notepad and read inside of it. He needed to visit Palette someday, and bond with him since, he is his son. Accidental? Definitely, but that isn't going to stop Ink to be in his child life. Even if Palette hates him, he should love him.

Speaking of which he pull out his phone, and went to Dream's contact and called him. He was going to tell Dream when is it a good time to introduce Palette to PJ.

---------

Palette was talking with Goth and Blank Death. "Yeah! My birthday is in December!" Blank spoke with a smile.

"December what?" Palette ask with a kind smile.

"December.......2...24"

"So Christmas eve?"

"Yeah...I can't open any of my present." Blank huff slightly, "because you're allow to open your present on Christmas day."

Goth look to a side with a smile before looking at his little bro. "You know you get more present than everyone else in the family."

"...I do?" BD look at his brother with confusion.

"Yeah." Goth let a small lie slip as he smile at his little brother. Not wanting to ruin his hopes and dreams.

"Palette, Goth, and Blank are you guys hungry?" Dream came into Palette's room.

"No Mr. Dream." Goth spoke.

"No mom, but I think Blank will want something to eat." Palette look at BD whom was looking at Dream.

"Alright, Blank come here let's get you something to eat." Blank nod as he went over to Dream and grab a hold of his hand. Now walking with Dream to eat a small meal.

--------Time skip------

Blank soon came back after a good hour or so of eating and getting distracted. He enters Palette's room as he saw his brother embarrassed and Palette laughing like a child. Confused he close the door behind him, "I'm...back!" He stated with a smile. The duo look over at BD.

"Welcome back, BD!" Palette spoke with a smile.

"Hello again, little bro." Goth smile before speaking more, "had a good meal I suppose?"

Blank nods, "Yeah!!"

The three soon went back to bonding time.

---Time Skip again---

It been a while now, Fresh had been helping Ink with raising PJ while Error is usually out. Which Fresh took his adventages and did some flirting and playful actions. Usually achieving Ink being a blushful mess, while as well, helping him raise PJ.

Error had caught Fresh flirting with Ink once, however, although Fresh easily manage to find an excuse. He claimed that Ink wanted to learn how to flirt more and he was just helping his bud out in that area. Which, Error completely believed in him and let it slid by.

At the end of the first week, Fresh felt confident that his plan will work out perfectly. He hums as he had recently left Ink's place and was currently going to Dream's place to visit Palette, afterall he saw Palette as his own child.

Once at Dream's place, he knocks on the door in which Nightmare opened it. "May I enter goopy? I have to do my daily visit for my beloved Palette."

Nightmare, not caring allowed Fresh in without saying anything. Fresh thanked him, however, only received the cold shoulder. He frowns slightly and thought little about his attitude, since Nightmare does have an attitude. He hum as he bumps into Dream. "Hey, hey! Dream!!" He spoke with delight.

"Heya, Fresh! Here to visit Palette I see?" He smiles back, Fresh nods in response.

"Yep! How has he been in your care?"

"It been going well! He calls me mom, which in my view is a big thing! Since I wasn't really there...and the fact he calls me a mom is so much news!" Dream smiles.

"That's amazing!" Fresh smiles back, "Now, he's in his room, right?"

"Mhm~ go right along Fresh."

Fresh smile as he went to Palette's room and knocked on it.

~~~~~

Palette was leaning against Fresh as he looks at the sky, Fresh had took him out to hangout. Like a parent-child relationship is supposed to be in a way. Fresh was humming slightly, "Palette."

"Yeah...?"

"Have Ink called you as of late..?"

"Just once..."

"That's better than none."

"I-..." Palette sighs, "I guess." He say up and looked away, "Besides I don't care about him."

"But you do care about Dream, and I?"

"Of course! Even Nightmare! You guys are the only reasonable fu(n)king-!?" Palette looks at Fresh, "HEY! DON'T CUT ME WHEN I SAY FU(N)KING-" his face heats up as he looks at Fresh still before covering his face in embarrassment.

"FRESSSSHHH!!!"

Fresh laughs lightly as he pulls Palette close, "Now I got your attention huh?"

"H-huh.." Palette looks at Fresh.

"Look, I hate seeing Ink with Error." He started.

"Uhm..."

"And I want to be with Ink, ya see." Fresh look back at Palette, "But... there's a problem."

"..." Palette didn't say anything.

Fresh decided to continue, "I want to get Error out of the image and I replace him, that'll mean more bonding time with you! And surely Ink will learn to bond with you with the help of my influence! More so if we are dating! So the influence can be there forever!!!" He smiles.

Palette looks at the ground, "Why are you telling me this?"

"I want you to help me achieve my goal."

Palette looks over at Fresh before looking away, "N-no way!!! I-i'm not going to help!"

"Palette, I'm not going to ask of your answer now, I want you to think about it. I'll continue to communicate with you about what I want. So you can make your final decision without force."

Palette went silent again as Fresh continues. This went on before Palette agreed to think about whether or not he will help Fresh achieve his goal.

--------
Heya folks! It's me Arty speaking here, it's been a while huh since I updated this book. Some may say I gave up on this book, when really I haven't! It's just the lack of motivation and life that's keeping me from updating this book and all of my other books. So please understand, and like usual! Support me by being patient and positive! Not only me but all of the creators that take their time to write, draw, whatever they do! Be patient, caring, supportive and positive!

That's all~
Hopefully I will have motivation to update my books more!