Chapter 64

Dream excused himself to Blue's room which Blue nod in understanding. He removed Dream's slip of paper and place it to a side and chose the next two out of the hat. "Error and Fell!" Blue chirped as he watch as both male stood up and walk towards the closet.

Once the closet door was closed and the timer started. Blue excuse himself to check on Dream, walking upstairs he open his bedroom door to see Dream laying on his bed. Tear stains was visible and Blue took noticed of that.

-----

Ink was waiting impatiently for the remaining six minutes he doesn't know what Fell and Error are doing. And hopefully they're not doing something...bad, not like the fighting one, it's the relationship one. Wait...isn't Fell dating Blue? They are right? Yeah they are. Ink was trying to mentally calm himself and clearly it wasn't working well.

The rest were noticing that something was up with Ink. Now five minutes remained and Cross excused himself and went upstairs and into Blue's room. Well that's what Ink thought, he wasn't certain.

------

Fell look at Error and sigh and checked his watch, "5 more minutes Error."

"Okay."

"How's your relationship with Blue going?" Error asked in which Fell had forgotten that he told Error.

"H-huh? Oh uh our relationship is great, we're both equally respected and no one is unhappy." Fell smile as he continue, "although there's time where Blue tends to do something to help someone, but sometimes it gets to a point that it makes me uncomfortable."

"Wha?"

"I'm not saying what makes me uncomfortable nor will I say what Blue tends to do. " Fell look at his watch again, "3 minutes."

-----

"Cross please leave! This is a man and man thing right now!" Blue spoke as he tried to get Cross out of the room.

"But Dream is okay right?"

"Yes he is! He just needed a time out for a while to cool himself down. He'll be there for the next round!!"

"B-but can I at least speak with him?" Cross asked as Blue let out a sigh.

"Why do you need to speak with him?"

"...I want to know if he's really okay."

----

After what seemed like forever, the time was out and Fell and his pal Error were back out and everyone prepared for the next round.

Sorry that this was short and rushed!
Mother is being rude.