Chapter 63

"Okay! Everyone write your name..or nickname that I know of, and put them in this black and blue hat!" Blue chirped as he wrote Berry for his name and place it in the hat.

He watched as everyone else wrote their names and place the small strip of paper in the hat. "So...what's the purpose of this?"

"I,The magnificent Blue! Will pull out to strips of paper and whoever name they are, go in the closest!" Blue smile as he suffle the papers around the hat. "Does anyone want to pull the two people first?"

No one answered leaving Blue to sigh and pull the first paper, "Okay first person isssssss, oh! Ink!!"

Ink felt his soul drop but he hopes it's not Dream or Fresh. He just can't really stand those two.

Blue soon grabbed the next slip as he read the name, "Dreamy Dream Dream!!"

Welp that's the end of Ink as he watch Dream stand up and whisper something to Blue before going to the closest. Ink sigh as he stood up and followed Dream into the closest.

In the closest Ink looks at Dream who was looking down on the carpet. "Seven minutes start now!" Both boys heard Blue from the other side.

Ink was wondering why life hates him and make suffer so much.

"Soo..uhm you might feel very uncomfortable right now and I could understand that. Since...our relationship with each other isn't so.. pleasant." Dream started.

Ink wanted to leave already as he sigh, "Just don't talk to me Dream, will make you look pure."

After a moment or two of complete silence Dream spoke up again not being able to hold his emotions in any more, "I'm sorry I had to fudging like you romantically only to realize to whom I fell for! You could've been nice and denied it rejecting me but nooo you had to slap me across the face and say 20+ reasons why I suck balls and don't deserve love. I have feelings you know! At least I'm not emotionless or lack all emotions!"

Just before Ink replied Blue spoke up saying that time ran out. Wow, did he saved Dream or did he ruin the drama? No one will know well maybe Dream will have a clue. Or Blue tell everyone why he stopped it 10 seconds before the timer stopped.

To be continued.