Chapter 57

Blue looks at Error with a serious face. A face that Error doesn't see on Blue's childish face. Blue then looks over at his lover. Fell stood up and left the room, knowing what Blue wants to do. And as a supportive lover he'll allow it.

Once Fell left Blue return his gaze at Error. "So.." Blue started.

"You've read what I wrote in my notebook, even with some mistakes with grammar in my part. I probably made you confused in the beginning when I wrote 'I knew Fresh was going to win.'." Blue bit his lower 'lip' before continuing, "And I meant that Fresh WASN'T going to win. Although win what? You may ask."

Error paid close attention to Blue words.

"Well... heh who knew I was going to help him then go against him. Hehe, well Fresh has a mighty fine interest on your kinky lover, Ink. Yes I called him kinky, I called him that because he's kinky for you and will do anything to keep you his. Anyways let's forget about Ink for a moment." Blue inhale and exhaled before continuing, "Fresh like I said have a crush on Ink."

"...okay?.. why didn't you told me sooner?"

"Hehe, I like drama. I'm a fan of drama and well more drama! Even Felly knows about Fresh interest in Ink. Although Fresh is playing a game, he doesn't understand or know that I, the magnificent sinister Blue had something in my sleeves. "

------------

Ink sigh as he went to his Wattpad account, scrolling down he checked Error's profile. "Hm.." he checks the reading list.

In the reading list he found a lot, and he means a LOT of books that contained sins. Who knew that the destroyer reads sin in his free time.

Ink decided to read some.
---------

Blank Death Pov

Uncle Fresh had to just embarrass me! It's not my fault that I like comfty soft blankets! And comfty pillows.. anyways! I wonder where brothers are, Goth might be with his boyfriend. Raven might have a lover? I'm not sure I don't Snoop around in his stuff. He's smarter than Goth.

I let out a sigh as I stare at my teddy bear, Mr. Teddy. My teddy bear that was given to me by Mommy Geno. He made it himself well..Miss. Life helped him too. Daddy Reaper he gave me a necklace for my birthday and boy oh boy I wonder if it records.

With all those thoughts I decided to go  out of my room to see what Uncle Fresh is planning on doing.

No one(Narrator) Pov

Blank Death walked down the stairs and into the living room where he found Fresh talking to Geno. His mother.

Silently Blank Death hid behind the couches as he listen to their conversation.
------------

Error crashed as Blue sigh. "I think that was too much."

"Too much? Blue. You legitimately pour a while entire gallon of water on him. Not to mention you also told him a lot of information and touched him so many times."

"I mean I didn't really mean it!"

"Sinister Baby Blue, you're grounded." Fell spoke out.

"E-eh!?" A light blush creeped up on Blue's face.

"NO. NOT LIKE THAT BLUE!! Gah! How many sin books have you read child!?"

"Many. Too many to count."

----------------

"Dammmmmnnnnn, When did Ruru read such sinful stories?" Ink question as he continues reading the book that Error read and commented on.

Although he wonder what in the world is Error doing now.

-----------

"Care to help me, now? Blank Death?"