Naughty Little Skeleton {Part 3}

Blank Death aim the flashlight on the floor as he scan it, walking he way from the messy floor to a clear area where no paper was. It was surprising that Ink had his room already a mess within a day.

Once Blank Death was on the clear area, he looked up staring at the shelf. He kneel down as he grabbed some books and looks through them.

1. How to shade perfectly. (made by Ink)

2. How to keep a artist room clean.. (Made by Arty)

3. How to become a positive person. (Made by Ink, Dream, and Blue.)

4. What is art? (Made by Ink)

5. Positive manners of an Artist (Made by Ink and Dream)

6. Types of art. (Made by Ink)

Blank Death blinked Gently as he sighs, these were all books not sketches. Blank soon checked the next self. He grabbed a book at looked at the table of contents that it somehow had.

Sketch Book {Table of Content}

1. Humans
2. Skeletons
3. Hybrids, purebred
4. Sans and more Sans sketches
5. Doodle zone

Blank Death place that book away as he grabbed another one. He just stared at the cover as he smiled. One out of three, He thought as he place it on the floor. He looked through the rest of the self before pausing dead on a book he was grabbing.

"M..a rainbow nice cream..." Ink mumbled in his sleep, Blank Death looked at Ink before continuing his quest. Once getting the three sketch books he quickly got out of the room, shoved the books in his backpack and made a small run for it. Leaving the building as he paused, he took his time to catch his breath before using his strength to teleport himself back home.

Once home he open the door, went upstairs silently but....

"Bro? Why are you awake...and with your backpack?" A teen voice spoke making Blank Death jump a bit.

"G-goth!? " he shuttered out.

"Shhh, we don't want our parents know that we're awake." Goth spoke softly.

"Okay, but why are you awake?" Blank asked him.

"Oh I was going to head out to visit a friend. Now, young mister why are you awake?" Goth answered then asked Blank.

"Oh uhm...I was doing an expedition by myself!"

"Outside...?"

"Mhm.."

"Outside or inside a house?"

"Uhhh...both?"

"So you were outside then inside a house that isn't ours?"

"Mhm.."

"Who's house?"

".......Ink's...."

"Ink's??!?? You mean the...never mind, now blankie you need to go to bed this instant. It's 12:30AM kid."

"Oh okay, can you tuck me in bed?" Blank Death asked.

"Sure. Let's make this quick though, I have to leave." Goth said as he grabbed Blank's hand and took him to his room.

Tucking Blank into his bed with the warm blanket over him. Goth stroked his baby bro skull before noticing Blank had past out into a slumber. Curious Goth was he checked Blank's backpack to see the three books.

"Oh..my god." He mumbled softly as he pulled out the first book.

My favorite ships/OTP

Then he pulled the second book out

My lovely ship doodles that took a day or more

and lastly the last one,

Doodle diary

Blank Death took Ink's diary and two of his prize possession sketch books. Goth place the books back into Blank's backpack and left his room. Heading out the door he went to see a certain someone. That someone was someone Ink knows of and he had abandoned for years and someone who need a father figure once more.

A/N: Guess who's the someone Goth went with! Also it will be helpful if ya lend this wahmen some ideas for this book!

Thanks

- AB