Chapter 72

Palette's Pov

I look around this place in awe, the sky was beautiful! The stars glimmering brightly, some were shooting up high into the sky. No wonder why this was almost everyone's favorite. The calm atmosphere, it's very relaxing.

Now I wanted to bring Goth here, great. I mean asking him out here seems a ni-, why am I thinking about this!? I'm supposed to enjoy my time with my father and..step..dad?

Are they married? No.

Are they in a relationship? Yes.

Is my dad or his lover by chance is pregnant? Depends on logic?

"Hello Palette." I look at Ink, my father whom was speaking with me.

"Hello Dad, how are you doing today?" I question trying to bring a conversation with him since I don't see him as often, like how my mother said he would. He was just a unknown, although it's nice he still consider me as his son and not some stranger.

"I'm..doing good. How about you,...Son?"

"I'm doing fine. Slowly but surely raising my grade up, better than what I did when I was in elementary and in middle school."

"Oh? How's school going then?"

"Like I said, dad. I'm fixing my grades and trying to not make a mistake."

I watch my fathers body language as he sat down on the edge, I went next to him and look up ahead into the galaxy.

"This is a beautiful place...who choose to come here today?" I asked softly.

"I did, it would've been just Error and I but then he brought you up and saying that I should invite you. So I can hangout with you and well be the father who doesn't completely abandon their kid."

"But you left me with Fresh for years upon years. What made you change it?"

"......It's really Dream who made me change a bit. He wants me to be the father of you, despite our small dislike with each other. He wants you happy, Palette, he wants you to have a better life then what you're living. Dream wanted you to have your parents there for you, he never meant to leave you."

"Then why did he? I know he wasn't prepare to raise me and I understand but...You, you're different. You left me and I still yet don't know why. I don't know why you left Dream and me, but maybe it was for the better? I won't know."

No one's/Narrator Pov

Error watched the two speak in a small distance. He wasn't going to disturb them, all he wanted was to see his lover get in a good father and son relationship because clearly if Ink doesn't want to do the same mistake. He needs to fix the mistake with his first child.

Palette grabbed his father's hand and look at him, "Can you tell me why you left Dream? Even if it's just a little bit? I just want to know your history with my mom."

Ink look to a side, "I...uhm..sure."

"R-Really!?"

"Yeah, besides..I have something important to tell you."

"Oh?"

"I'll first tell you the history I have with your mother. Then, I'll tell you what I need to tell you. If I forget, remind me okay?"

"Okay...dad."

Whooooo
Look who missed the update because of homework.
Yaaaayyy
Anyways hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, it was 500+ words.

Any suggestions for this book will be nice! So feel free to suggest anything!

Have a nice day/night!