Character 71

*eating ice cream called Flavorable Ice*
....
*Looks at book, check the day.*
.......
I need to update a book •∆•

*COUGH* Anyways I'm back on track on updating the book once again. So let's hope you all will enjoy this chapter.

And if you want to suggest something please do! I'll love to here some advice on writing, heck I will love having some ideas for new books or to make the current book entertaining.

Anyways let's start the chapter.
----------

A couple of weeks passed by as Ink found himself three months pregnant. And in a year relationship with Error, who knew Ink manage to be in a relationship this long.

Currently Ink was sketching a drawing of himself, Error, Palette...Dream...And Nightmare. This was an interesting sketch since Ink haven't drawn his son, Palette so it was a small challenge. Also the fact that he rarely include Dream and Nightmare in his sketches.

Error was in the room also but he was busy reading some sins and texting with Nightmare and Palette. Apparently Nightmare made a group chat between Error and Palette as in the "Mainly" group.

Octo-Mare: Yo Error it been so long since you n that squid came over to see Palette.

Error stare at the message as he read that Palette was typing.

Ink's Son: Nightmare! You know it doesn't matter if my dad come and see me. He left me years upon years and if he doesn't want to know me, he won't! That simple!!

Error look up at Ink and saw how focus he was in the sketch, he look back at his screen and decided to reply.

I'm sure that we'll see you guys soon. Maybe Ink probably forgot that he had a son to give attention to.

Octo-Mare: Doesn't mean nothing yo. This is Palette, he needs his parents whether or not if they want nothing to do with him.

Ink's Son: Ya know I'm reading this right?

Ink's Son: Also Nightmare, can you at least whisper or mumble when you speak? I can legitimately hear you from my room.

Octo-Mare: stfu Palette.

Oi! That's rude NM.

Octo-Mare: Eh Palette is a edgy teen, edgy teen deserve more edgy to be more edgy to follow their uncle foot step on causing destruction.

Ink's Son: .... Idk you anymore Night.

...I could ask Ink to visit Palette.

Octo-Mare: Sure! Palette will sure like the company!

Did you confess your love to ur bud, Palette?

Ink's Son: EH!? NANI?? Uhh...what's with the sudden topic change???

Octo-Mare: He haven't.

Ah ok.

I

nk's Son: DAMN IT

Error place his phone down as he got out of the bed and went where Ink was, and hug him from behind.

"Hm?" Ink hum as he place his pencil down, "Error do you need.. anything?"

"No..I'm just bored."

"We can go out and watch the stars in Outertale."

A smile form on Error's face as he nuzzle his lover, being very very comfortable on his touch.

"Is that a yes?"

"Mm....Yeah, but why don't we invite Palette, you know your son?"

Ink went silent as he let a small sigh escape.

"Also..Ink I have a small question.."

"Yes..Error?"

"Does Palette by any chance know that you're pregnant?"

"No..he doesn't know that.. I'm pregnant."

Error let Ink go as he went to grab his phone, "We could go to Outertale with Palette and there you could tell him that you're pregnant."

"....." Ink look at Error and smile, "Yeah, I guess I should do that. Remind me about it if I forget."

Error smile back at Ink as he unlocked his phone and saw a text message from Blue.

----------------------

"AHHHHHH GOD DAMN IT! I BURNT THE TACOOOOOO NOOOOOOO!!!" Blue yelled as he hung his head in shame. He was supposed to be a good chef but ended up burning up tacos.

Blue's brother disposed the burnt food, and tried to get rid of the burning smell. "Brother you can remake more tacos."

"BUT BROTHEERRRR!! THAT WAS THE LAST OF THE TACO MEAT!! "

"You can go to the shop and get some more taco meat."

Blue huff and he pouted, "But the magnificent Sans might burn the taco meat again!"

"Bro, this only happened because you put the taco shell, meat, and er whatever you have to make tacos...All into the frying pan. Were you daydreaming or something?"

Blue nodded slowly as his phone buzz, looking at it he saw that Error had replied to his message.

Oh boy now Blue needed to explain to Error that Fresh is absolutely suffering by Depression from the heartbreak. Annnd the fact that Fresh tried pursuading a kid to go kill Error in which the child refuse. Did he mention that the child was also suffering by someone named Gaster? Well yeah that's happening too.

----------

Error got his hoodie on as he texted Palette that he was gonna pick him up. Although he wonders what Blue needs to tell him, but first he gonna hangout with Palette and Ink.

Knocking on the door that soon was opened by Palette, "Hey Error." Palette smile at him.

"Hey, ready to go?"

"Mhm!!"

And like that Palette went with Error to OuterTale where Ink was waiting for them.