Chapter 76

Huge Time Skip Warning
Because this author is already impatient with this book.
Wooooo, so expect a time skip in months to Ink giving birth.

Cuz people need PJ-

Ye.
------------

Day by day, weeks by weeks to months by month. The time went by quickly as Ink found himself now, about to give life to a child. This is his first ever child he had, a child to give life to. He's finally going to experience the same thing Dream did long ago. Of course Error was with him, Error was always with him from the good moments to the bad ones.

Now about Fresh, he soon got over the fact that Ink will never be his. Though he always had this strong protection urge to protect Ink, when Error wasn't available. Despite it all Fresh return to himself and became the very known parasite that everyone called him as.

So back to Ink and Error, they were at Sci's lab when Sci had offer to help them with the pregnancy since the beginning. So they were there, Ink laying on the hospital bed, a bit nervous on how this will go while Error was speaking with Sci.

Although Ink knew, that he had the support of Palette, Dream, Nightmare (apparently), His Lover, Paint, Blue, Fell, Fresh, and much more people who knew him personally.

During giving birth. Error was holding Ink's hand through the process and Sci was there helping and instructing on what to do.

After a long while, Finally Ink gave birth to a child. A young healthy skeleton child. In pain yet proud, Ink passed out into a deep slumber while Sci when to run tests on the child.

That day was a special day alright, a special day for the Errink family. The day where they begin their new life.

A life of Parenthood.

Hnnnn, Sorry that this chapter is late I, didn't meant for that to happen but oh well. At least I updated it, that's what matters aye?

Anyways any idea are great for me if you have any!
Just comment in this chapter!!