UnFresh Fresh

Fresh sighs as he plop onto his couch. He wanted to make sure Error doesn't take Ink away. He couldn't let that happen.

Yea call him jealous. He really can't feel that so no use to tell him he's jealous. He gently got off of the couch and teleported to Ink. "Heya dwag!!" He greeted and once again scared Ink. Ink looks at him and sighs.

"Hello, Fresh."

"Is something the matter Ink? Cuz ya don't look rad like always?"

"I'm...fine just thinking."

"About what Inky?"

"...."

"Ink?"

"...about....Error."

"What about Error?"

"...If I could really change him. Make him a better person."

"I say ya can dwag."

"Positive?"

"Yep!"

"Heh okay."

Fresh hugs Ink, which Ink didn't mind. Ink was sketching himself, Blue, and Dream. Since they were best of friends. "Can ya draw me?" Fresh ask. "I dunno... Maybe, if I'm able to finish all my work."

"Work?"

"I still...need to rebuild some Aus that were destroyed. Since Error isn't destroying anymore..or so far...I have time to finish rebuilding them."

"Which Aus are you rebuilding?"

"..EchoTale....UnderFell....Fellswap....SwapFell...and....uh...I think it's uhm...I don't remember. Oh wait!!" Ink looks at his scarf, "Ah! It's EchoTale, UnderFell, FellSwap, SwapFell, and StoryShift!!" Fresh looks at Ink confused.

"Why did ya look at your diggy darn scarf Ink?"

"Oh! I tend to write notes down just in case I forget!! It's really helpful!"

"Ah. Okay"

Fresh had learn a new thing about Ink. The more he knows the better he will get Ink right?

Error however was watching them feeling rage on Fresh. Ink was his, not Fresh. Error wants to kill Fresh but yet Fresh is a parasite so..but wouldn't Ink hate him if he hurts Fresh?

Dream soon came into Ink view, "Heeeeeey Bestie! Mist me!! Hehe ^^" Ink smiles at Dream. "Yea I did Bestie!" Fresh couldn't stand Ink being more energetic with Dream.

"Wanna hang out with Blue and I!? Like we used to!??"

"Sure! When though?"

"Any day that your free!!"

"Maybe this weekend? Or next Tuesday?"

"It's your decision Inky!!"

"Hehe okay!"

"I'm gonna be in UnderSwap if you need to talk to me okay Bestie!"

"Ah. Okay Bestie."

"See ya Inky!!"

Dream soon left as Ink return to his regular mood. "Having a great friendship with others is hard. Especially those who you protect. As I the creator and protector of Aus...I need to do my job. Yet I need to maintained a great relationship with my friends." 

Fresh hugs Ink more, "But hey at least your doing it dwag."

"Yea.."

"I'mma head home dwag, so uh...come by if ya want!"

Fresh soon left but instead of going to his house. He went to where Error was. "Sup you unradical glitch."

"WhAt dO yOu wAnT?"

"Ya know what I diggy darn want."

"YoU aReN't tAkInG InK FoR yOurSeLF! ThAt'S fInaLE."

"Oh? Is that so? Remember dwag, ya are just a filthy diggy darn glitch that is trying to be good and what DATE your helper. You barely know him mate. How can you be diggy darn positive ya love him. It must be a diggy darn joke your playing. That's what you always do dwag and it's always uncool."

"WoW...aNd ThIs iS cOmInG fRoM a ParAsItE. ThAt'S gReAt."

"You fatty funk up unradical glitch. Ya ain't gonna get near him, Understood. Yea sure he's gonna help you but NOT in that section. "

"JeALoUs."

"Funk you, glitch."

"HeH. ShOr3 cAlL mE a GliTcH."

"Shut IT. Dwag if Ink saw me right now it will be diggy darn uncool of me. But...he will understand. YOU won't so I'll leave you be mate. And also...go Funk yourself."

Fresh soon left to his house and went it his room. Feeling bone-tired. He feel asleep.