Why?

No one Pov.
After Ink figure out that this Sans was the one that was destroying his AUs anger had build up as he yelled. "SO YOUR THE ONE WHO BEEN DESTROYING MY AUS HUH" Error just chuckle as he attack Ink with a blaster, that Ink dodged in time. " WhAt hApP3n !F ! Sa¥ ¥3S?" Error ask as Ink reply harshly "I'LL TEACH YOU A LESSON!" Ink attack with his paintbrush completely missing Error since Error dodged it.
***
Ink and Error were both panting hard they were fighting for a good long while. Ink had some wounds here and there but in the other hand he was fine Error had some wounds also but he was fine. Ink sighs knowing this won't get to nowhere he spoke up. "Hey um.....what's even your name?" Ink hoped that this Sans will talk to him at least for a bit. "M-mY nAm3 !s 3-3rr0r wHaT's ¥0uRs?" Error stare at Ink waiting for an Answer. "My name is Ink....it's nice to meet you Error..." Ink took out a hand singling Error to shake his hand but Error look at Ink confused "uM....wHaT ¥0uR dOiNg?" Error Asked confused. "Waiting for you to shake my hand. " Error nods yet he was still confused as he shook hand with Ink, Ink smile as they stop. Ink look around the place was a mess bone scattered some dust on the ground Ink sighs he needed to recreate and Fix UnderSwap. Error look around also seeing the mess they caused.

Ink Pov.
Whelp I have a latte of work to do I thought as I sigh. I stare at Error who was looking at the mess that we created. "So um Error I wanna know you better and this is just a question.....Are you really destroying my AUs and if so why?" He stare at me, but didn't reply but before  I spoke up again he talked. "Y3s !-! D3sTroY ¥-¥oUr A-AuS " he paused I notice he was glitching more. "A-aNd ! DoN't wAnNa TaLk AbOuT Wh¥" I nod as I open a portal jumping in as I enter the void and again I open another portal this time to my 'home' where my brother would be waiting for me I closed the portal to UnderSwap, and enter my place that I call home which I named well my brother and I named InkTale.

Error Pov.
Ink had left as I stayed there I walk through Snowdin. As I saw Blueberry outside of his house with an worried expression on his face. I teleported in front of him scaring him. "Agh! E-error what are YOU doing here " I could see that Blue didn't wanted to get captured again I sigh. "! W0Nt cApTuR3 ¥Ou" Blue stare at me and sigh in relief I just walked away yawning but I had a feeling ,a feeling about seeing Ink again. I sigh as I open a portal to the void as I enter closing the portal, as I sat down on the endless whiteness void.