All He Is To Me Is A.....{Part One} /Missing Sketch Books

?????:

He betrayed me, my birth father left me. I let out a sigh as I held my best friend hand, it was early in the morning, well late at night. Though it doesn't matter. As long as I'm alone and not cared for, I could do what I want.

"So..how did you slept?" Goth asked me as he pulled me close to him.

"I...slept well." I replied.

Goth and I were the best of friend, and nothing could separate us. His parents barely knows about his adventure late or early at night/day. It's just a secret he have though I feel they're getting on to him. Luckily today was a Saturday, and everyone mostly sleep in.

"Hey, are..we going to your place? Or our hangout location?" Goth asked me.

"We're going somewhere, and it may be my home."

"Don't you live alone?"

"Yes. Both my mother and father left me when I was born or something. Though I survived. Now that I remember them, I hate their guts. They never wanted me...even if they did wanted to be together, guess I was the mistake." I spoke dull.

I soon yelped as Goth picked me up and carried me to my home.

"G-goth! Put me down!!" I yelped.

"Sorry, Pal but I'm carrying you."

Something then click in my mind as a smile.

"You love me don't you?" I asked making him halt.

"N-no...what brings you that idea?" He asked.

"Oh? Well you're usually the quiet and shy one, and the one who easily stop doing something for someone else sake. Right now however, you're not the shy one. Did you think I wouldn't notice?" I asked at the end.

Soon Goth started walking again with me being carried.

"Only because I'm n-not acting how I'm usually am in s-school doesn't mean I l-like you like THAT o-okay?" He spoke shuttering at some words.

"Alright. If that what you want me to believe, that's a okay." I said before continuing, "besides, you're the only one I trust and care for. While you do the same for me if you're in my situation...right?" I asked.

"....what's with these questions?" He asked me not answering the question.

"..do you..really want to know?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"Alright, but let's get inside before we get cold."

------ Going to Ink's reaction -----

"OH MY ARTING GOD! WHERES MY TWO SKETCH BOOKS!?!?!? WAIT WHERE'S MY DIARY ALSO!?!?" Yelled Ink around 5 in the morning. Paint rushed into his brother room.

"Bro? Is everything okay?"

"NO! Someone stole two of my sketch books and my diary!!" Ink said before looking at Paint, "Did you took any of my stuff?.." he asked.

"Nope, besides maybe you have them located somewhere else? Since you do tend to be... unorganized." Paint spoke calm trying to put words together to create a okay sentence but NOT a sentence to hurt his bro feelings. If he have any that is.

Ink looked at his room then at Paint. "You may be right it could be in a different location...BUT I know for a fact that I leave my diary here and only here. If I took my diary outside of my took, it will be hell. " Ink spoke.

Soon later Paint told Ink to search around the house, and Ink did that.

------

"I HATE HIM."