Ink is totally not stalking Nightmare/Blank Death...

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
-------

Ink sigh as he looks over at Dream whom was talking with Nightmare. Error was still upstairs chatting with Palette and Fresh had left a while back.

Soon later Dream looks up to his surprised to see Palette there. "Young man go back to the bed!!! We don't need anymore injures!!" He chirped.

"Whoa whoa, Mom it's fine I promise I won't get hurt at all. Besides we're just in the house, what could possibly happen?" Palette spoke as he sat down on the couch.

Nightmare stood up and left to the kitchen which made Ink curious on why. Palette just came downstairs with Error, and Nightmare just leave. Then again Nightmare might be or is now the father of Palette.

Wait wouldn't that mean Ink had a divorce with Dream?

-----------

Blank Death was playing with his teddy as his head perked up when he heard his door creak open. He looks at the person at the door.

"Hey baby bro...how are ya feeling? Also how's Mr. Teddy feeling?" It was Goth whom spoke.

"....Mr. Teddy feels dead... he's not breathing and he has a broken arm." Blank spoke as he pointed at his teddy who legitimately has one arm almost ripped off.

"Oh...do we need to preform surgery on him? If so I could go get the ki-"

"Mr. Teddy doesn't deserve to have surgery. He is bad.."

Goth went silent, he didn't liked seeing his bro like this. Who cares about all the pain, but he knows he need to care that Blank Death tends to change moods. Especially deadly ones, once he almost stabbed Raven with scissors.

Blank Death was a deadly child (of course he is since he's technically the child of Death-) then again he might have some personalities from Geno, their mother. Although which personalities?

------------

Ink was totally not creeping somewhere about, watching Nightmare and why he left the living room. Yeah, totally.

Nightmare looked at the ceiling before looking at where he came from. He soon sigh, "This is all wrong..." He mumbled.

What was wrong? Well the fact that Nightmare is technically going to be a father and also the fact that Dream, his BROTHER is the mother. Talk about Incest huh?

He soon notice Ink's presence. "I know you're there Ink."

"..."

"Stop stalking me and instead stalk Error." Nightmare said as he walked out. Ink just blinked as he soon followed behind.

"Error make your Inky to stop stalking people."

"It's called curiosity!" Ink spoke.

Dream just sigh as he looks at Palette, "Do you want Goth to come?"

"Not at this moment. Maybe later or tomorrow."

"Okay my son."

--------

"REAPER TAKE THE KNIFE AWAY FROM OUR SON." Geno screamed as he attempted to take the knife away from Blank Death whom backed away.

"Okay babe."

"HELP!"

"Okay."

"REAPER JESUS CHRIST HELP."

"Mmm okay."

Geno soon manage to take the knife away from Blank Death without the help of Reaper. What a great father Reaper is huh?

To be continued...