Just Why?

Ink Pov.
I can't believe I just met the person who was destroying all of my AUs! I thought as I sigh. I was in my room doodling Underswap Papyrus,before I create him. I just couldn't believe that I had met the destroyer. His name Is Error I wonder why he been destroying my AUs, but its not my place to be all nosy about it. I stare at my doodle of Underswap Papyrus. I haven't notice that my brother Paint had came in my room.

"Ink....are you alright?" He asked which made me jump. I snapped my gaze on him and relaxed knowing it's just him. "Yea..everything is fine brother no need to worry" I answered his question. He nod and sat down on the bed next to me and stare at my notebook. "Swap papyrus died?" He questioned. I nod "yea...but in no time he's back at his AU alive" I hope what I said is true.

My brother soon left the room leaving me alone. I stare at the jar of Papyrus dust. I grabbed it and stare at the drawing. I sigh and began coloring the drawing, After coloring it I open the jar and pour the dust in the drawing. Letting it go in place I then grab the drawing as it vanish back to Underswap. I smile gently, my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and look at who was calling. It was Blueberry, I answer it.

"Hello?" I gently said. In the other line Blue sighs. He then started explaining about how he had found his brother hoodie on the snowy ground near his post. Also how Error seemed a bit off today, and how his brother was back. I answered all but what took me surprised was that Blue knew Error.

I wonder how much Blue knows. Maybe I can ask him the next time I hang with him.

Error Pov.
I was in the useless white void. The endless void, it's so boring. I stare at the puppet I just created. The puppet looked just like that Ink dude. I threw it in the pile of puppet. I only create puppet when I'm bored. Since I am the destroyer and I had found the creator. I bet my life will be a bit more interesting.

I stare at the pile of puppets. There was half of the Sans's that are evil and cruel. The other half was the exact opposite of them. I notice where the Ink dude puppet landed. It had landed on the side where those good Sans's were. I had to admit something about that Ink made me feel different. I never had this feeling for anyone in fact. I wonder what it is.

I broke the pile as all the puppet laid out. I stare at the puppet that was in front of me. It was the Ink puppet. What's up with this person? Why is he in my mind all the sudden? I wonder if I had ... No I can't I just met him and know that he's my enemy. How could I possibly like him like that? I face smack myself as I got up and open a portal to an AU. I enter the portal, it lend me into OuterTale the place I love most. Every time I come here to destroy it, I couldn't. It wasn't because I felt sad destroying this. Its that I feel relax every time I come here and this is the AU I can sit and stare at the stars and dose off.

Ink Pov.
I wanted to met Error again. I needed answers. I need to know why he been destroying my precious AUs!