Am I His Father Figure Or Uncle?

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's -

Goth's -
-------
When you realize that your book isn't going around Ink and Error but you don't care because Palette matter more since he's technically Ink's son-

Just think on how Error will react to that-

Enjoy the story
---------

Palette was peacefully asleep on his mother, he was fully bandaged on all of his wounds. Dream let out a small sigh as he look at his brother, "I have a lot of explaining to do..huh?" He spoke softly.

Nightmare nod as he look at Palette his thoughts lingering around his head. "Can you start by, who's Palette's parents?" Nightmare asked soon after.

"Ah, uh..well..I'm..the mother and..." Dream sigh softly before continuing, "And...Ink.. he's...the father. D-don't get me wrong brother but I don't remember how I got pregnant nor does Ink." Dream answered as Nightmare was silent.

"Ink? You mean the creator?" Nightmare spoke tying to confirm who Dream was talking about.

"That's the one."

-----

"H-hey Ink can we enter?" Goth asked. Ink look at the two and nods.

"Sure! Go right ahead but be careful because all my artwork are scattered...again. Man I need to read that book again." Ink spoke mumbling at the end.

Goth and Blank Death (OR PEOPLE SAY PILLOW BOY) enter the building with a small smile Blank Death sat down on the couch.

Goth looked around the room before sitting on the couch also. "Such a mess."

"Indeed it is. Though we'll organized it soon." Paint spoke as he came out of the room holding some buckets of paint.

The two spend their time with Ink, Paint, and Uncle Error. Blank Death being the Sinnamon roll was asking questions about Ink's and Error's relationship.

---

"..so he's my nephew?.." Nightmare question as he look at Palette.

"Yes, but...I don't think that it will suit you.."

"What do you mean bro?"

"I mean..I know for a fact that Ink wouldn't care for Palette..even if..that argument was years ago. I just...don't think he changed. What I'm..uh trying to say a bit is that..I went you Nightmare, I want you to be Palette's father figure. I don't want Palette to feel that his father completely abounded him..and he has no father. I..I want to keep him happy and if he wants a father in his life I want you to be that father."

"...m..that's alot to take in, all the responibility."

"H-hey it's okay if you don't want to I..I was just uh s-suggesting that it would've been nice if...you were his father figure."

"...I'll think about it."

"Okay."

Suggestion for this story comment here.

Now, will Blank Death (or known as pillow boy >>) meet Palette and become good friends with him.

Will Nightmare become Palette's father figure or not?

Stay tune in the next chapter.

Ireallyneedmoreideas