Anime?

If you have any ideas for this book comment it okay?

Ships that this book contains (if you were curious);
Errink/ Paperjam {DUHHH}
CherryBerry
Poth
AfterDeath
Slight chance of Dreammare (but no??

Warning; Short Chapter????

Enjoy the story.

Blue exhaled softly before going back to Fell, Error and Ink. He knew that Ink and Error have a low chance of breaking up. Although with Ink's overprotective attitude chances are they COULD break up soon if that goes out of control. Blue doesn't want Error to have a break up, nor does he want to hurt Error but, he needs to do something to show Error that his brother is trying to do something.

Ink however was just thinking about why Blue called Error those nicknames and what were those purpose. Though he was very jealous of this but why? It's not like Blue is going to take Error away since that'll be cheating.

-------------------------

Fresh was busy reading some books in Wattpad not really planning on what he should do to win Ink. Although he haven't spoken to Geno or his family in a while, maybe he should visit them? Nah, he's just gonna stay in his pit of 90's stuff.

----------

Blue poked Error's shoulder grabbing his attention, in which Blue stood up and left. Fell watch as Blue left the area then he turned to Error and Ink. "Hey Uhm..want to play Truth or Dare?"

Ink stare at Fell and shook his head no while Error was silent. Blue soon came downstairs with a notebook and sat down in between Fell and Error. Fell decided to ask Blue the question,

"Hey Blue, want to play Truth or Dare?"

"No, can we watch an anime?" Blue asked.

"Anime... which one?" Fell asked.

"What's anime?"

"Erry! Anime is a great show!!! It contains romance, bromance, drama, and many more!?" Blue chirped.

"Gore?"

"Uhhh..." Blue shrugs.

"Yes animes tend to contain Gore." Fell answered the question.

They decided to watch an anime together and by they we mean Error, Blue, and Fell. Ink didn't wanted to be part of it. Although when they were watching the anime, Blue started writing stuff down on his notebook. Grabbing Error's attention he looks at what Blue wrote.

Fresh is going to win, it's too obvious then why? Why am I trying to help him win Ink? That's really stupid of me to do. Especially since Ink and Error make a cute couple! And the fact I don't want to hurt anyone but I know doing this will hurt almost everyone.

I know you're reading this Error, go back to watching Anime.

To be continued.