{Think Of A Title Because Author Gave Up On These}

Notice: Short Chapter (again)

Blue sigh as he closed his notebook and returned his gaze to the Anime. Error looked away from the Anime and stood up, went to the kitchen to grab himself a drink. Ink followed him.

"Error.." Ink spoke up.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"I think it's time to take our turn to leave the house."

"Why?" Error questioned as he tilted his head to a side like a dog.

"I..I just don't want to be here.."

"Then go home?"

"But, I want you to come with me!!"

Error just blinked as he sigh, "I'm staying here a bit longer Ink."

----------

Fresh looks down on the floor as he let out a sigh, he finally decided to visit his brother, Geno. So as lazy as he was he stood up and fresh poof to Geno's place in wherever it was again (because clearly the author doesn't keep track-)

He knock on the front door and maybe only a few seconds passed by as the door opened, revealing Blank Death whom smile. "Hi Uncle Fresh! What brings you to this home that is full of chaotic stuff at times?"

"Hello Blanket." Fresh smile as a blush creeped across Blank Death's face.

"MY NAME ISN'T BLANKET!!!!"

"Pillow?"

"NUUU!!!" Blank Death yelled as he walked away from the doorway. "J-just get in and close the door! I'm going to my room." Blank Death left the room.

Fresh let himself in as he close the door shut behind him.
-------------

Ink decided to leave, leaving Error with Blue and Fell. Although he had a bad feeling of leaving Error alone with them but he didn't knew why he felt like that.

Entering his house he plopped himself on the couch and started watching TV.
--------

"Error..I have something important to say and I want YOU to not tell anyone about it, capiche?"