Jealous and Crush

Error Pov.

I'm just watching, watching them talk. I felt a bit off, a feeling that I want to end Fresh and have Ink for my self. I could just talk to Blue aka Underswap Sans AKA Number 12. Number 13 is Fell so...of course I will never talk to that bastard.

I sigh as I open a portal to Underswap, entering it and landing into a snowy place called Snowdin. I walk around, normally anyone who sees me calls me a glitch, bit here I am actually notice as a living being.

Well a living being who should be dead heh. Blue is the only one who actually understands me which I'm grateful for. I knock on the door of his house.

Waiting for a few minutes I think until the door open showing his brother. Darn..

"What do YOU want?" He said about to slam the door until. "PAPY!! who's at the door!??" Blue, his voice rang as his brother sighs. "Someone you know bro...someone that I hate." Blue soon got into my view.

"OMG! It's you Error! How are you! When did you got here!? How's life!? Have you hurt my bestie, Ink!???" He said with much question to be answer. "0ne, I'm 0kay. Tw0, I came h3re f3w minutes ago just fr3ezing a bit her3. Thr3e, lif3 is 0kay I gu3ss. F0ur, N0." I said his smile grew. "Mweh heh heh! That's great! Anyways come in!" Blue said while he drag his brother away from the door.

I enter as I was willing to take some advice from Blue. Once I was in he closed the door behind me. I sat down on the couch, as Blue soon joined and his brother left to Muffets. "H3y BlUe..I WaNteD tO kNoW WhAt iS tHiS FeElInG I HaD StArTeD tO hAvE." I said.

"Explain the feeling Error." Blue said sounding a bit serious yet calmed and relaxed. "OkAy...I..uH...WAnT tO kIlL FrESh bEcAUsE hEs nEaR InK. AnD tHaT I wANt iNk to bE mInE." I heard him giggle. I looked at him confused, "wHaT?" I said with a confused tone.

Blue giggle more, "it's because your jealous that Fresh may take Ink away from you. Oh!! And it also mean you liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuiiiiiike him!!! You like him!!! OMG!! Should I tell Ink!??" He said cheerfully. "NO" I said, my reason are

One, I barely know Ink

Two, He may not like me the same

Three, Blue is stupidity insane

Four, I'm unsure with my feelings

Five, I can't express the emotion for a crush or lover I dunno.

And six, I'm kinda afraid.

The rest of the time I spent with Blue. Talking about the emotion and how they feel like. Today I had learn the emotion and definition of

Love

Crush

Jealousy

Lover

And

Partner.