Sleepover/Self Shipping Sinners?

The rest of the sleepover went like this. Dream denying the fact he loves his brother romantically, Fresh hiding the fact that he want to kill his own Brother just to get Ink. Blue who was constantly bugging Fell, Ink who was doodling, Error who was on Wattpad. Fell was just ignoring Blue as much as he can though he enjoys the energetic kid around, and lastly Sci who was busy thinking of a new experiment.

They played truth or dare and watched a two hour long movie before heading off to bed. Fresh sleeping in the corner while Blue slept with Fell, Dream with Ink, Sci by himself, and Error by himself.

But Blue and Fresh were both awake, as Blue got out of Fell embrace and stood up. Fresh turn his head to the figure which was Blue, as he too stood up. Blue smiled as he carefully walked to Fresh without touching or hurting the sleeping skeletons. "Are we gonna go?" Blue whisper, which Fresh looked at all the sleeping bodies. "Yea I think so. Besides we...no I need the information." Fresh replied.

Both Blue and Fresh left to search for anything to get closer to beat Error and so Fresh could win Ink's heart. (And I do know Ink doesn't have a soul or heart but...no logic is in thus book understand YOU- *points at logic* Understand? Okay good.)

---

The next day Ink and Error left early to well, to do something. And no you dirty sinner, that was a ONE time thing that they did it. Though it may come around later.

Blue was peacefully asleep while Fresh was sleeping as well. Dream looked at Fell and Sci, "So...Sci you haven't answered my question about Geno's Christmas party. How do I know what happened? Geno told me." Dream said, Sci sigh. "Okay okay, I'll admit I was drunk. AND started having feelings for Fell. After the party and after the hangover I had after, as I hanged out with Fell I began noticing that I actually DID liked him." He said making his voice rise a bit at certain words.

After a while Blue woke up full with energy as he tackled Dream into a hug, "Oh bestie!!! Wait...where's Ink and Error?" Blue soon question as he realized that two of his friends weren't there. "They left about an hour ago." Fell answered Blue's question.

"Oh..."

"Blue and Fell sitting in a tree k i s s i n g~ " Dream said with a giggle afterwards, Blue blushed blue as Fell blushed Red. "Psh, you guys are dating so....there's Nothing to be afraid of." Sci pointed out. "Mhm not like you're gonna man up and admit your feeling for Outer." Fell said making Sci lower his gaze on him. "At least I didn't admit and confessed my feelings over text."

"Oh yeah? At least I had the courage to confess even if it was through text. You're just a baby and can't man up."

"Oh seriously? I'm no baby, I'm exactly an adult."

"Baby."

"ADULT!!"

"Fell! Sci!! You're gonna wake Fresh up!!" Dream excalimed as Fell and Sci sigh and paused. Blue pulled Fell into a hug. "Self shipping sinners~" Blue cooed happily. "Blue you better stop reading those sins." Fell said, "Why? I like reading them, especially when it's about us, Felly!" He exclaimed as he hugged Fell more.

"You filthy sinner."

"Hey! At least I'm not the one who writes them."

"...."

"Beside Fell! Your writing is amazing!!! And you do a great job writing stuff that I would actually say!!"

"So you read my awful book?"

"It's not awful!! Also I really like the drawing you did!!"

"Blue.."

"And I also like how much detail you put!! How long does it take to write?"

".....at least 21 hours. "

"21 HOURS!!!????"

"Blue!!!" Dream excalimed as he cover his best Friend mouth. "You're too loud!" He said which Blue rolled have pupils. Fresh soon woke up and stretched before talking to Blue, Dream , Fell, and Sci before leaving to visit his bro, Geno.

A/N: Am I going out of the plot? Also don't worry it'll always stay Errorink though we need more drama!