Chapter 74

By this point I expected you guys to uh..
Realize that it might be difficult to update this book on it's update day. Although I will try and update this book on that day if not, it'll be delayed for who knows how long.

Why is it becoming difficult to update  this book?

Two words; High School.

Now let's start this chapter.
----------

Ink look at Palette wondering how he would react with the given information.

"... You're pregnant? How long were you pregnant?" Palette ask.

"I'm three months pregnant."

Palette nods slowly before asking, "Why didn't you told me this? Does my mom know?"

"A) I haven't told you about it because I didn't have the courage to and B)No, I haven't told Dream about this." Ink decided to stand up and stretch, "Now, Palette can you do my the favor of telling Dream?"

"...You do it, seems more reasonable because it'll look like you're a coward. And maybe you are a coward." Palette got up as well and crosses his arms, "besides it's better off if you tell him yourself."

Ink let a small sigh escape as he look around the area to realize that Error wasn't there. "Error?" He mumbled out loud.

Palette look around and noticed that Error wasn't there. "He's not here."

"I can clearly see that! Where did he go?"

"Home maybe?"

"If so I'm taking you home." Ink opens a portal, "let's go."

"Ayyy it will make you tell my mom that you're pregnant!" Palette smile as he enters the portal.

Ink nods softly before entering the portal as well. Watching as his inky portal vanish, he started taking Palette home in which this case, Palette was leading the way home.
------------
Blue went upstairs and to his room in which Error was waiting for him. "So Error I'm sorry that you heard me break the laws of physics. Although let's forget that and focus on what's happening. So, you and Ink are together for a while and I can tell that Ink is pregnant so no need to hide that. Also we have Fresh who went into depression because he was so heartbroken."

Error nods as he didn't comprehend the 'break the law of physics'. Although that wasn't important or was it? He didn't bother to ask.

"Now, right now I want you to cheer Fresh up! Why? Simple, because you're his brother! And if I were down, I would expect my lazy brother to come and cheer me up. Are you comprehending everything so far?" Blue asked.

"Slowly yes. I'm understanding it a bit."
----------

Palette push Ink through the door of his house, getting the attention of Nightmare.

"What's the special occasion of shoving the squid in our home? Did he finally been hit by logic to visit his son more often?"

"Nightmare! Get my mom for me, please?" Palette ask as Nightmare shrugs before doing as he was told.

Ink was now sitting on the couch unprepared on what he's going to say to Dream. Damn Palette for making him for this but it was going to happen sooner or later.

Now he hopes he doesn't mess this up.
He just hoped.