Meeting Palette {2}/ What does he want?

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
----

After a few minutes Error and Nightmare had started to play chess. They were bored and Nightmare had the chess board laying around so he decided to pick it up and lay it out. That's how they started playing the game.

---------

Ink was trying to pull away from Dream, only to fail miserably.

"Dream let me go!" Ink exclaimed hut Dream only held him closer.

"We're close to Palette's room, I'll be there too just in case." Dream reply as he dragged Ink a bit more before stopping. "See we're here, now let's enter the room and you're going to speak with Palette."

"B-but-"

"No 'buts' Ink."

---------
Fresh nods as he stood up, "If anything happen, be protected by Dream, Nightmare, or I. Maybe Error also..."

"Error? Your... brother?"

"Yes."

"Oh okay, see yeah later Fresh."

"See ya later my brosepth." Fresh said as he left, at the same time as Ink was pushed into the room by Dream.

Fresh made his way out but he gave a look at Dream, whom nodded and enter the room.

Palette look at the person..well skeleton in front of him. Ink looks at him awkwardly before looking at Dream.

"I can't do this!" Ink exclaim softly at Dream who sigh.

He spoke up, "Palette my son, this is...Ink, your father." Dream pointed at Ink as Palette nods.

"Alright. Why isn't he talking to me?" Palette ask.

"He's shy."

"...." Ink was silent as he looks at Palette, looking at how he looked like after all those years. He really changed.

------

"You know what, I'm going to meet Palette also." Error spoke as Nightmare nods.

"Alright but please don't hurt the kid. He been through too much already."

"Okay." Error said as he got up, as he was going up the stairs he bumped into Fresh.

"Whoa! My radical glitchy bro! What are you up too?!?!" Fresh asked as Error sigh.

"Going to meet Palette."

"Oh really!? Do you need me to show you his room?"

"That'll be nice."

"Okay bro! I'll show you, so come with me!"

--------

"Uhm...Hi?"

"...hey..."

Dream looks at the two and sighs, he went to Palette's side and started to whisper to him only. "Make a conversation so it doesn't become awkward."

Palette nods as he thought of something to ask, "H-hey...since you're my dad I want to ask that why did you...er...left me alone for years."

"...I Uhm...er...I was terrified? And I didn't knew what to do since I haven't been in a relationship with your mother during those times...I think."

After a bit, Error entered the room as he looks at Palette with a smile.

"You must be Error correct?" Palette ask as he notice Error. This surprised Ink as he looks at Error. When did he came in? Ink pounder.

"Er yes, I'm Error. How do you know my name?"

"Fresh talks a lot about you!" Palette chirped as he smile.

"Oh."

"Mhm! Also Ink here doesn't really want to talk to me, and I don't know why. Maybe because Mom is here?" Palette said.

Ink and Error exchanged glances as Dream cough. " So...Uhm Ink, Error I'm going to go to the restroom...don't harm Palette in any way..." Dream spoke as he quickly left.

What a great mother. Palette thought as he looks at the two.

Error went to where Palette was and examine him, "How long have you been alone for?"

Palette been quiet for a few seconds before answering, "Ever since I was born. Though Fresh was the one who raised me and...I thought he was my father.. but, I met Dream who's my mother and then Fresh told me the truth. I wasn't his child, I was the child of Dream and his friend Ink."

"Wow."

"Hopefully...we all can start a new, all of us together. Even if mom and Ink aren't together. I want a family."

-------

"HE DREAMED ABOUT WHAT!?" Geno screamed as Raven and Goth exchanged glances before Goth spoke up.

"He m-met Gaster in his dream and wr don't know why or how."

"Oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God oh God." Geno spoke as he paced around the living room.

"What is he planning to do? Why is he bringing my only son that doesn't know about him???"

Blank Death looks at the three from a far, holding a blanket and a pillow. He just woke up from another nightmare that felt all too real. He doesn't even know if this was a dream too.

Blank Death let out a sigh as he went back to his room. Ignoring what the world is doing. He laid in his bed as he wonder about who's that Gaster guy and what that guy wanted him to do.

Look at me, a sick child •^• also I took this med and I feel a lot better! Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow so I'll be available to go to school!

Also if you have an idea please comment it! I appreciate the ideas even if I won't use it or maybe use it in a future chapter.

That's all - Arty

P.S. Wattpad was acting like shit yesterday so that's why this book was updated today.