Chapter 69

"I'm sorry Dad, this seems pretty chaotic really. It's unusual not like this, I'm not sure what got into Nightmare but at least I have my phone back." Palette spoke as he looks at Ink, "So what brings you here?"

"I'm just visiting my son. That's all." Ink replied as Palette face lit up a bit.

"Oh? Really!? That's cool." Palette looks over at Error, "Is he going to be my stepdad? Stepmom? I don't fucking know what is what now." He looks back at Ink.

"E-Eh?"

"Dad, besides being an emotionless freak. Do you really care about him?"

"I do."

"Are you guys going to have a kid some day?"

"Uh..."

"If so I bet the name will be random something with jam? I mean I like drawings some bottle of jam- Mom said I should stop drawing jam. Since I tend to cram all of my doodles in a notebook."

Ink was silent, not knowing if he should tell Palette that he will indeed have a sibling. Although it's a bit complicated, sure he manage to tell Error about it. Though he haven't told Dream his ex and the mother of Palette, nor Palette.

Maybe he should tell them- maybe when he's three months pregnant? Wait how many months is he in his pregnancy? Ink looks at his scarf to see ' 3 weeks pregnant' so he's almost a month in. That reminds him he need to see Sci soon.

"Uh...Dad?"

"Yes Palette?" Ink spoke.

"Did you ignored me?" Palette narrow his eyes, "it's kinda rude don't you think?"

"Ah sorry Palette, just know I'm forgetful. So..what were we talking about?" Ink asked.

"About how gay your son is for his be-mmmfp-" Nightmare glared at Palette who had his hands slammed against his bud mouth.

"Palnmfodgenjskenrnfn-" Nightmare was muffled by those deadly hands.

"Wait Palette's gay?" Ink question.

"Yes- er- no!!??" Palette face was heating up as he felt that the embarrassment was all too much.

"Son! Don't suffocate my brother now!" Dream exclaimed and he remove Palette's hand from Nightmare.

"For a person who's mental state is young, you're doing okay."

"Nightmare! Nooooo!!!" Dream whine a bit.

"Okay scratched that, you're such a kid. How did you became a parent?"

"Uh..." Error had no word to explain what he was witnessing so he decided to shut himself up and start reading some sins in Wattpad. Surely that will get rid of this scene and make the author actually get to the date.

(Baka- >>)

Anywho Error found a book about him and Ink, he opened it and started reading it. Only to realize how similar this Error in the book and him were. Like if there was someone stalking him, wait, is there someone stalking them? Ink and him of course-

After what seemed forever it was time for him and Ink to leave, and Ink was sure happy. So was Error, now they hoped their date won't be ruined.