Chapter 58

I think there's gonna be sins here, since I guess everyone is impatient for Ink or Error to be prego with PJ.
Although if I DO decide that sins are gonna be here. It'll be short and quick.

Edit: I'm doing the sins. It's still will be short and quick. And chances are you need to imagine it since I'm limited in time.
---

After a while Error came back to his senses and a few minutes later Error left to go see Ink. Leaving Blue alone with his lover, both cleaning up the mess Blue made with the gallon of water.

After finishing the cleaning, they both went out for dinner. During dinner Blue started to speak up, " Felly..should I go against Fresh like I'd plan? Or...should I help him and make everything I've said to Error a lie?" Fell didn't really wanted to get involved but he needed to, he guessed.

"Do whatever you like, love." Fell replied.

"But! I don't know what to do!"

"Guts." Fell looks to a side before facing Blue, "use your guts. They're there for a purpose."

"Felly! But I want to know what you'll do if you were in my position!!"

"I'll use my guts."

-----------

Ink looks at Error and smile, "Hello Ruru. "

"Hey Kiki."

Ink pat a seat next to him as Error nods and sat down next to him. "Error, I was reading some...books." Ink started, "and these books were supposedly in your reading list."

Error face heated up as he looks at Ink with a sort of guilty look. "And?"

"And there was...a lot of...sexual things. So, I'm curious why did you read these stuff? "

"Uh...boredom?" Error looks down.

"How long did you read these type of books?"

"Years."

------------

Blank Death ran up to his room and close the door, his heart pacing loudly like if it was ticking of a bomb that's about to explode. "W-why are you here..?" He asked.

"You do know why I'm here, help me and harm won't be done to your family."

"Y-you're mean..you threaten me that you were going to kill mommy, daddy, and my siblings if I didn't joined." Blank Death then stood up.

"I'm not scared anymore, knowing that all you want to do is say untruthful words and to manipulate me. I know I'm weak and young but I am smarter than my age should be. Mr. I can manipulate Blank to kill his family for me, aka Gaster. I could report you to mommy like I did the first time."

----------

Ink kiss Error passionately as Error returned the kiss. "Oh Ruru, can we have some fun?" Ink asked as Error instantly knew what Ink meant.

"I think reading all those books made you kinky. My kinky Inky~" Ink smile and kiss Error's template.  Error nuzzle Ink and slowly yet surely they were making moves that will lead them to sin once again.

Soon Ink was looking up at Error with a sly smile, before making his lover turned on. Once he did that he took his lover's pants off and started to (uh) suck Error's dick.

And now everyone imagine what they did since I need to sleep. Ink moaning a lot since he decided to do something and Error is the one fucking him. Ya Dee ya da.

After their makeout section they both went to sleep, cuddling with each other.

-----
Wooooo night people.
I might do an actual sin in my oneshot book, but it'll take a while before I can publish it.
So hope ya enjoy this small crappy Chapter.