Naughty Little Skele {Part 1}

Nighttime fell down as Blank Death was tucked into bed by Geno. Once Geno left the room leaving a peaceful sleeping Skeleton, Blank Death open his eye sockets and sat up. He waited for at least a half over before he looked at the little nightlight he had as he got off of bed quietly. Blank soon grabbed a small book and sat close to the light to see it clearly.

"...this will come in handy." He whispered to himself, he grabbed a nearby dull color backpack and place the book inside. He then went and grabbed a flashlight, his bloody red cloak, two small water bottles, but he needed his snacks which were located in the kitchen. The snacks were the last thing in his list.

 The snacks were the last thing in his list

{The list that Blank Death made. Arty tried her best to write like Blank Death.}

Blank Death sigh as he zip his backpack before he forgot he grabbed his keys. It seemed he forgot to write keys down on the list of his. Anyways he then proceed to open his room quietly. He walked down the stairs being careful with every steps.

Once down to the first floor he walked to the kitchen and grabbed his snacks. "Check." He quietly mumbled to himself as he place his cloak on. He opened the front door and left the house, closing the door softly.

He soon closed his eyes before opening them once again, he used all his might to teleport to Ink's place. Managing he appeared at Ink doorsteps.

His mission had started.