Chapter 81

Palette was in his room as he silently dose off, it been a month since he hung out with Fresh. It been a month since Fresh openly told him about helping him destroy his father's new relationship and make his father date Fresh. However, it been a month and Palette haven't said anything about agreeing to it or disagreeing.

He sigh as he got up, grabbing his backpack as he head downstairs, "I'm going to Goth's place, Mom."

"Oh?" Dream looks over, "Okay, stay safe sweetie."

"Will do." Palette smile as he walks out of the house. Closing the door behind him and heading to his best friend's place. He just wanted to clear his mind, he been overthinking the situation a bit much, yeah that's probably it. Just overthinking it. He decided to call Goth and gives him a heads up that he's going to his place.

He waited as the phone rang a couple of times before being answered by his lovable friend. "Hey Palette, what's up?" 

Palette hums, "Nothing much, I'm just calling because I'm going over at your house if you don't mind."

"O-oh! uhm sure! That's cool! I'll just tell my mom about it."

"Yeah, you do that. Rather get the permission than get yelled at for inviting friends over."

"Y-yeah....but my mom is chill....kinda..." Goth hums through the call. "Do you want any of my siblings to be around us?"

"Mmm...not sure, maybe not because I have to tell you something in person and your advice."

"A-ah? Okay then."

"Okay, that is all I call in for, Gothy~" Palette smile, "Go tell your mom about me."

"O-okay, b-bye for now."

Palette smile, "bye for now, dork." and he hung up.

Palette knew he had a long walk ahead as he put his phone away. His mind slowly trailing off into thoughts, he soon began to mumbles to himself. "Fresh likes my father..." He softly spoke to himself repeating it once again, "He LIKES my father, but my father is dating Mr. Error. Isn't Mr. Error brothers with Fresh?" he wonders as he continues to walk. "Then.." he shook his head, "I'm not sure what to think now."

He continues taking his stroll as he pass some houses, he looks over to check if any was his bestie's place. So far none of the houses were of his, he just hums as he kept walking. "Fresh wants me to help him. I love Fresh, he's like my TRUE father unlike Ink.." He hums, "I want to help him..." he sigh, "But I don't want my father in my life when Fresh can easily replace him." 

He soon made it to Goth's house, a creamy white color house with a black roof to complement it. He walks on their path to the front door. Admiring the flowers that were blooming. He hums, "Surely Fresh won't force me, afterall he gave me a choice...."

He shook his head as he knocks on the door. Only for Geno to open it with Blank Death crying in the background because he lost his teddy bear.

"Hello, Palette!" Geno greeted with a friendly smile.

"Hello."

"Here for Goth, correct?"

"Correct."

Geno awkwardly smile as he move to aside, "Come in, oh please ignore Blankie."

"Blankie?"

"Blank Death."

"Ah....why?"

"Can't you hear how annoying he is being right now?"

Palette blinks, "Why is he crying?" He asks as he enter the building. Geno closed the door as he hums softly.

"He lost his toy."