Chapter 66

Error and Ink soon left the closet since their time ran out. Although that didn't stop Error hugging Ink, despite his phobia. Ink smile as he brought himself and his lover back to the group and sat down. Blue was smiling way to much to the point his smile hurt a bit, but that didn't mean he loosen his smile. He was happy for Ink to man up and tell his lover.

Neverminding that Blue pull the next two slips of paper, "Dream and Me!?" Blue spoke as he look at his friend who stood up and headed to the closet. "Dust! You take charge of the timer." He told his pal before leaving into the closet where Dream was already waiting.

Once the closet got closed and locked by Fell. Blue spoke up, "So Dream, I know that you hate the fact that you've fallen for Ink. Although you have the child in your care right?" He question his friend.

"Palette..? Yeah..he's supposed to be at Fresh place today but since he was invited here, Palette is probably with Nightmare or with his friend." Dream responded with a sigh.

"Dream! Don't worry, although I have a question about Palette."

"Mhm?"

"Does he care about you?"

----------

Palette sigh as he watch his bestie play a random game on his phone. Palette was bored and being on his phone won't entertain him as much. "Niiggggghhhtmaaarrreeeeee where's my motherrrrrrrr." He whined as his mother's brother look at him.

"Hanging out with his friends, why you ask?"

"I'm boreeeed."

"You have your friend?"

"But I'm still bored!"

"You have your phone."

"I'm going to get bored of it easily!"

"There's a notebook in your room where you can I dunno, draw? Write? Whatever the squid does."

"Squid?"

"Your father."

------

"So Dream, do you..forgive Cross? For uh what he did?" Blue asked.

"Blue...Cross is putting up an act right now. He isn't going to show his crazy love desire for me. He tends to do that when it's just me and him. I hate it." Dream admitted, "I might stay for a little bit longer before going back home to check on Nightmare and Palette."

"Okay."

Once their time was up Dream sat down next to Blue as Killer decided to pull the names out. "Dust and.. Horror!" He chirped as he watch the best of friends enter the closet.

Ink leaned against Error whom just glitch a bit. "Hey Ink.." Dream's voice caught his attention.

"Yes Dream?"

"When are you going to visit Palette? Or did you decided to..leave him?" Dream spoke.

"Uh...I might visit him someday."

"Ah okay."

"Dream, too bad you're going to leave. Hm...but maybe next time bring Palette over! And maybe his friend!! It could be a fun thing?" Blue watch as his friend look down.

"Not when Cross is invited. Maybe when Cross isn't invited." Dream whispered.

"Ah okay!"

Cross look at Fell, "How did you ended up dating Blue, Fell?"

"I actually don't know. Although don't get fooled by his innocence. I probably took most of his innocence away, not in the dirty sense. The...uh..."

"Sexual way?" Cross watch at Fell glare at him.

"WHAT!? Nooooo, we haven't even did THAT. "

After the seven minutes were up, Dream took his leave and Blue got rid of Dream's slip of paper. They continue the game before everyone decided to stay or leave. Mainly leave. The only two that stayed was Fresh and Fell.

This book was made in late 2016 and look at it still being written two years later or something (don't remember when I first made this book).
Now, I'm not entirely sure how this book will end. Although I may have a slight clue.
Hopefully you're enjoying this book.
Any suggestions for this book or any book I make is grateful!
See ya.