Ink Doesn't Know What To Do/ Blank Death is losing himself

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
----

Palette looks at Ink and Error as his mind wonder off to what Fresh told him. "Hey Error and Ink, you two are like that right? A couple I mean-"

"E-eh! Uhm how do you know!?!?" Ink spoke as Palette looks down.

"I can tell."

"Why are you asking that we're like that."

"I...need relationship tips.." Palette admitted softly.

--------

Blank Death sigh as he stood up from his bed and grabbed his teddy bear. Walking downstairs to where his Mom was talking to Dad and Goth watching a TV show. Raven wasn't in sight. Stumbling his steps he walks over to Geno and Reaper.

"Mommy, Mr. Teddy is hungry.." Blank spoke butting into the conversation.

"Oh! Okay what does "Mr. Teddy" want?"

"Chocolate bar..with milk."

"Besides that."

".....cookie ice cream."

Geno sigh as he went to the kitchen, Blank Death behind his tail as he grabbed ingredients. "Does Mr. Teddy want spaghetti?"

"Mhm!"

"Okay I'll make spaghetti then."

-----------

Palette sigh as he hugged Error whom glitched a bit. "I don't know what to do.."

Ink just watched the two as he left the room, as he walks downstairs he heard two voice; Dream and Nightmare.

"S-so you're actually going to help me raise Palette!?!?"

"Yeah...I guess."

"....So you're not gonna leave with me just for free food?"

"Guess not, even though I want to."

"So... you're going to be the father of Palette!?!?"

"Dunno."

"Oh come on seriously!?!" Dream spoke with a sigh, "you had my hopes high for a better future for my son and now you're technically saying I don't know."

"I mean I Uhm...I will help in any way to give Palette a better future but remember Ink has to agree with this too since he IS the father."

"....Who cares about him! My baby matter more than who's the father!"

Ink sigh as he went back to the room to see Palette having a full out conversation with Error.

"Correct, Fresh is correct that love comes in different ways so it's okay if you fall in love with the same gender, opposite gender, species and etc."

"What happened if the person you fall in love is...your best friend?"

"If it's that then, I suggest telling them your feelings and if they don't accept it it's okay! Just stay best friends and maybe one day they might like you like that or you find someone new."

"Oh."

------------

Geno stroke Blank Death's head as he watch his son eat spaghetti. The teddy bear was next to him.

Reaper was talking to Raven and Goth about how they should watch over Blank Death more carefully since Blank Death tend to be a bit more murderous than those two. Goth nods as he went to text Palette only to get no response.

He let out a small sigh as he started playing a car game.

Happy Valentine's Day! Hopefully that all of you guys had a great day!