[THINK OF A TITLE]

Blank Death smiled as he beat Error in tic tac toe.

"How are you so good at this?" Asked Error.

{Reminder Arty had given up on writing Error's line so she became fucking lazy and now Error speaks in bold. }

"I don't know, practice?" Blank Death spoke confused on what he said was the correct answer.

"I guess let's end the game here, I can't stand losing to a kid like you!!!" Excalimed Error.

"Awh! Okay uncle. Anyways I need to ask Uncle Fresh if I could go home now. I wanna play with my brothers!!" Blank Death said as he got the fuck out of the room and downstairs where Ink and Fresh were talking.

"Uncle uncle!! Can we go home? I wanna go back home!!" Blank Death asked.

Blank Death Pov.

I looked at uncle Fresh then at Ink before looking at uncle once more.

"Sure, just give me a few moments with Ink here and then we head out my radical marshmallow." Uncle answered my question. I nod and then asked, "Can I play on your phone for the meantime?"

"Sure bud." Uncle said as he gave me his phone.

Phone is now in my hands, time to do evil stuff

I smiled as unlocked his phone, I already knew his password. It was simply the word FreshAndBros. I hummed as I went to his gallery, and first of all I know I'm young and I shouldn't be snooping on people's phone just in case they have something bad, but uncle Fresh keeps those bad stuff in a different phone.

Anyways I found a picture of Ink and Fresh, teenager years I think. I decided to screenshot it, and doodle on the screenshot. I only added some hearts and some text on the screenshot and left the screenshot be like that. I looked at the original one and smiled. Uncle maybe was popular when he was a teen.

After a while I got bored on his phone and decided to listen to their conversation.

"So...You have mix feelings?" Asked my uncle.

No one Pov.

"Yes, and I'm not sure if dating Error is a right choice but as long as he doesn't destroy, I'm fine." Ink answered.

"Right. All that matters is that you don't get hurt and if my brother dares hurt you, he'll get a diggy darn unradical punishment for it." Fresh said.

"Heh, you're so sweet and protective Fresh. You sure had helped me ever since middle school and I appreciate that."

"Don't sweat it pal, anyways I need to drop Blank Death back to home. So wanna hang at my place tomorrow and catch up a bit?"

"I'll text you later about that. Right now I'm unsure but most likely I will go to your place, Fresh." Ink said.

"Alright, see ya later then." Fresh spoke before looking at Blank Death, "come on, lets go before your mother get mad at me." Blank Death nods as he followed Fresh out of the door.

Once Fresh closed the door he looked at Blank Death, "So did you get any information?" He asked.

Blank Death replied, "If saying that Uncle Error like like Ink in the same way you do is something, then that's what I got."

"So Error loves Ink romantically like me.."

"Yep, anyways let's go home!!!"

"Okay okay let's go home."

And with that Fresh took Blank Death home and then went back to his place to chill.

A/N: running out fo ideas-

Also thanks for 5K

And if you be really thoughtful can you help me come up with an idea with this book? (Or any other book Actually-)

Though mostly this book since *looks at past chaps* it's getting bad-

Annnnd I wanna keep my readers entertained. So help me if you can! I will appreciate that!!