Naughty Little Skeleton {Part 2}

Blank Death looked at the door knob and decided not to open the door. He scan the area for any way in but found nothing, so he might just have to open the front door.

Opening slowly he slip inside and close the door behind him. He walked to the living room his flashlight lighting the way as he started checking the shelves and drawers to find some evidence.

His gaze soon landed on to a sketch book that had a small heart on the cover. Curious he grabbed the book and looked through it. Only to lose some of his innocence.

After viewing the drawings and losing some Innocence, he place the sketch book where he found it making sure to leave how I was. And he left the living room and walked up the stairs.

He wanted to go into Ink's room and find more evidence about Ink's life, Interests and yea mostly that. Going into the first room of the floor, it was the bathroom he closed the door and went to the next room.

The next room was Paint's room and since Blank Death didn't have any interest for the room today he closed the door softly and walked to the next room. It took some tries before finding Ink's room at the very far end of the floor.

He used his flashlight to see what he had in his backpack and pulled out his water bottle and drank some water. He soon place the water bottle back into his backpack before leaving his backpack near Ink's door and enter his room which surprisingly wasn't lock like some of the other doors.

Entering he kept his flashlight on, and enter only to see a sleeping Ink whom was hugging a pillow and a messy floor.

He was close to find the real evidence.

A/N: this was a bit rushed. Anyways hope you like this and vote, share, or do something with my book (that isn't copying it-) anyways next chapter I promise (dunno if I'll be able to-) it'll gonna be longer than these past Chapter (this one and last)

My conversation on my profile will explain why some chapters are short.