[Insert Title]

Blank Death was sniffing as he hugged Dream whom held him close. "I w-w-want to g-go h-home..." Blank spoke.

"Want your mommy come pick you up? Or do you want Goth to take you home for the day?" Dream question as he strokes Blank's skull.

--------

Error pinned Ink down on the bed and nuzzles him. "Want to...Uhm cuddle?"

"Sure Ruru."

"Heh, love ya Kiki."

"Love you too."

-----------

Fresh sigh, "I gave up on this.."

"Really?" Blue spoke as he appears from the doorway the darkness of the room made Blue looks intimating.

"Y-yeah...I won't will him! I just know it..." Fresh sigh as he rubbed his shoulder.

"Giving up won't get you anywhere, if we were in highschool. This would've been highschool drama, and if you are an all A student, giving up is failing your grades." Blue took a step closer. "Do you need me to take charges in my own hand to get Ink to be yours? I'll do that if I must. Although it'll bring consequences."

----------

"Ruru..."

"Yes Kiki?"

"...I want to talk about us..."

"Is something the matter?"

"No. Nothing is wrong!? I...I uh..I was wondering...if i- we...if we were ready to... go to the next step and deepening our relationship. M-maybe having...you know kids?"

"Kids?" Errorr started to glitch as Ink nodded.

"But if you're ready...and if I'm ready. We don't have to do it right away, I.. I'm just saying that when you feel ready to move to the next step. Tell me."

-------------

Goth wave goodbye to Palette and his mother before heading off with Blank Death to home. Goth held his brother's hand as the made their way home.

Once at home Goth opened the door to see Geno and Reaper arguing about something. While Raven was minding his own business on his phone. Probably texting to a lover or friends, who knows.

----------
Error sat down on the couch as he ate popcorn that Ink cooked. He soon felt a weight press down on him and instantly he knew it was Ink, his lover. They were watching a horror movie and they were well chilling with each other.

Although Error was wonding on what Ink said and if he was ready to move forward with Ink in their relationship.

Heya guys I'm sorry this chapter was short and rushed but look, I'm planning to add Paperjam and a fanchild that I created today. So stay in tune!