BD is happy/Fresh is hanging out with his buds.

Some days pass by as Blank Death spend his time playing with his teddy and his two older brothers. Without having any nightmares too!

Meanwhile Goth and Raven was glad that Blank Death was his former self and not some depressed child. It's such a young age for Blank Death to be depressed too.

------------

However with Fresh he manage to get some progress the past few days. Like hanging out with Ink alone more often than Error being around when they hang out. Slowly making some moves (aka touching) that isn't making Ink react like Fresh was a total creep. It just made Ink think that Fresh is being friendly with him.

Currently Fresh was watching TV with Blue and Blue's lover, Fell. "Soo, uhm I noticed that you and Blue are close, and it's making me suspect there's something evil happening here. Something sinister." Fell started to talk when Blue left to use the bathroom.

"H-huh?" Fresh spoke out without thinking as his glasses changed from "YO LO" to "FUNK". Fresh blinked as Fell spoke again.

"I don't mind ya doing evil stuff with Blue, I just don't want anything sexual involvement okay? I made a promise with his brother and I don't want to break it."

"Wait... sexual involvement? Like raping and...-" "Yes that type of stuff." Fell cutted Fresh off.

Blue soon returned, "guys! Let's watch a movie or let's play a game!!"

"Truth or Dare?" Fresh question.

"Dare or Double Dare-" Fell suggested.

"Sure let's play Truth or Dare! And Felly I'm not sure Dare or Double Dare is a actual game." Blue spoke as he nuzzle Fell, "though I can't seem to tell who would okay such game."

"Who's gonna start the game then?" Fell asked.

"Fresh is."

"ME!?"

"Yes."

---------------------

Ink and Error nuzzled each other as they smile, enjoying the company they have. They were truly in love and nothing is going to change that. Nothing, not even a person who is trying to steal one of them away.

They were determined to stay together until the end. Ink let out a small sigh as he kiss Error's cheek. "Ruru~ "

"Hm?"

"Cuddle me!" Ink chirped as he wrapped his arms around Error's neck. Error pecked Ink's cheekbone as he nuzzles it.

"Ruru! Please, I need affection!!"

"Sexual affection-"

"Wait what!?"

"Nothing."
-------------------
Palette sighs as he look out at the window as Nightmare sat next to him. "What's up bud?" He asked.

"The ceiling is up." Palette replied as Nightmare chuckled.

"Besides that."

"I just...I don't know I...I want to accept and admit what I feel..."  Palette looks over at Nightmare, "you know? That feeling of romance and the urge of being with them until their end. I want to admit and accept it but I just..can't."

"Why is that?" Nightmare asked making Palette hug him.

"You know my best friend but did you know he loves me romantically and I love him the same way. Although I haven't told him while it's obvious that he likes me." Palette mumbled to him.

"If I were you Pal, I'll tell him."

"Will my mom hate me for my sexuality?" Palette question.

"I think he wouldn't hate you, he isn't that type of person."

"Okay...I trust you."

Wondering what are the ships?
Here are the ships that are included in the book.

CherryBerry
Errink/Paperjam
AfterDeath
Poth
(Sight chance of Dreammare, Drink, and Cream)