The UnRad Fresh Is Triggered

A/N: Bear with me *holds teddy bear* I can't come up with titles xD

Anyways to the chapter!

---

Fresh sighs as he teleported to Ink's house. He decided he should check there if Ink went back home without telling him. Sure Fresh was suspicious of Ink, but really he just wants to make sure Ink isn't with Error. He hide behind stuff as he watch Ink. As he expected, Error was there but what took him surprised was that Ink and Error were a thing.

Fresh stood up from his hiding spot and teleported home with a Fresh poof. He walked over to a room that he only knows, he unlock it and enter. While entering the room there was some pictures of happy old memories yet there were unrad weapons scattered around. He close the door completely, turning the lights on but the lights only gave a dim lighting which made the room more chilly.

The radical 90's Nightmare grabbed a photo of three skeleton, him being one of them. The other skeleton was Error, and a skeleton with a red scarf and a glitch mark over his eye. Fresh had tears falling down as he growls softly. He grabbed a nearby sissor and cut where Error was, once it was cut he grabbed it and burned it with his magic. "Ya..stupid unradical glitchy..bro..taking the one I love away. I will make sure I diggy darn get Ink back, and keep him for enternity." He pause for a bit before smiling creepily.

"E v e n I f I t c a u s e b l o o d t o d r I p. " Fresh soon laugh as his shades fell off showing his eyes. A cracking soul was in one of his eye socket he smile as he picked his shade up. "I'll make sure to have Ink as mine. I will make sure to make Ink hate you, Error. I will destroy your life." Fresh mumbles before pulling his shades on. He walked out of the room, after turning the lights off.

Meanwhile with Ink and Error, Ink was cuddling with Error. Both gave each other some kisses, they wanted their relationship a secret until both felt ready to tell. Ink's Brother, Paint came home and smiles to his brother. "No destruction I see. Heh, seems your really changing him brother." Paint said looking at them, Ink laugh a bit. "Heh heh..yea..I guess I am." Ink said rubbing the back of his skull.

Paint sat down next to Error, "I'm surprised that a Creator manage to spend some hours with a destroyer and not cause any destruction. Maybe it's a sign?" He question softly. "Maybe brother, or it may be just a coincidence that we didn't create destruction." Ink answer. Paint nod, Error just hugs Ink and didn't spoke. "Is Error giving me a silent treatment?" Paint question looking at Error.

"N0.." Error said as he yawns. "Guess he's just really tired. " Ink said. "Yea, and do you mind if Error sleeps with you brother?" Paint ask Ink. Ink nods a no, " I wouldn't mind, but if Error tries to kill me. When you hear a scream from me, that means Error is killing me. Maybe.." Ink said, Paint only nods.

Ink lift Error up, having some small trouble. "Heh..heh.. anyways I'm off with this big destruction. " Ink said as he carried Error upstairs to his room. "Okay brother." Paint said. Ink opened his door and threw Error onto the bed, Ink than closed the door behind him. "Sooooo Error, do you need anything?" Ink question him. "I 0nLy n3eD y0u~" Error answer making Ink blush. "Heh..right." Ink said as he went over to Error. Ink was quickly pulled onto the bed with Error. He than was being hugged by Error, "N!gHt..InkY" he heard Error mumbles before falling asleep. Ink sigh and decided to take a small nap.