Truth

Error was debating on what to do now. Tell Ink or not, he could just lie and not tell Ink. Was it worth it though? He sighs. "InK I DoNt kNoW hOw tO sAy tHiS..." He said trailing off. Ink watches him. "Just tell me Error..." Ink said, he was so curious,but everyone knows curiosity killed the cat.

Error Pov.

I sigh again. I really don't know if I should. I mean was it a good reason? That I started destroying AUs because I was lonely in the antivoid? (I know I wrote void in a different chap. I was lazy on that chap btw ^^)

I was lonely, I hated those mocking voices. I hated everything and seeing other happy...peaceful. That made me wanting it to destroy those AUs. It felt like they were mocking just LIKE those voices. I guess I should tell Ink. I guess it will be okay if I did.

"InK...I...WiLl TeLl yOu WhY I DeStRoY " I said. Ink looked at me full attention. That made me shift uncomfortable. Ink took notice. "Am I making you uncomfortable Error?" He asked. "KiNdA..." I reply his question. He nodded "alright. Its no need error to be uncomfortable besides we are in a beautiful place!" I guess he's right. We were in OuterTale, the Au I wish I will never destroy.

I guess Ink was right on this one. I sigh gently feeling myself getting comfortable with the situation I'm in. I felt something, I look over and saw Ink leaning on my shoulder. This made me glitch out more, not being used to being touched sure kills me with errors and glitch marks. "....I...StArTeD DeSrOyInG AuS bEcAuSe...." I started saying. Ink looked up gently his eyes showing curiosity. His eyes were actually beautiful. Real beautiful.

I snapped out of the beauty his eyes have and spoke up again. " ThErEs mOrE tHaN oNe BuT I WiLl tElL yOu OnE oF ThEm. It BeCaUsE I FeLt tHaT ThOsE AuS...W-wErE....m-MoCkInG mE..." I was shuddering a bit. Ink smile had turn to into a small frown. "Oh...how were the AUs mocking you Error?" He then asked.

Great mr. Skittles is asking more questions. Wait Mr. Skittles? I was thinking of many reason of why I just thought of Ink as Skittles. "Error?" I snapped out of those thoughts as I look at Ink. "HuH? Oh...rIgHt...uM..ThEy WeRe HapPy...AnD hAd...SoMeOnE tO cArE.." I said. " hm...so they were mocking him...by happiness and more than one person they care about?" Ink thought out loud.

"YeS....tHaT wHaT I WaS SaYiNg" I said making Ink look at me. His face lit up a rainbow, whelp skittles is his new nickname. "You heard!?...oh uh I was thinking out loud then..." He said, I swear I want to hug him and keep him to myself. I mean we just met like I dunno some days ago? And now here I am maybe having the likes on someone who isn't like me, but the exact opposite.

Ink out of the inky blue he hug me. I tense up a bit. Then relaxed in his embrace. "I can always be here with you...I mean if you don't want me to. I can always leave. " he told me. I stayed silent.  Thinking about  should or should not let Ink stay by my side or push him aside.  I guess I will let him be by my side.

At least I didn't burst into sobs that would have killed me so much.

No one Pov.

Error and Ink stayed in OuterTale enjoying the Au and each other company. Error had told Ink that he can stay by his side, Ink smile brightly.

Sooner or later they needed to split to their own places they call home. Planing on meeting each other again sometime soon. There was someone who was watching them, and he know that they can't be together and they are supposed to be fighting. He is a dear friend of Ink.