:01

Miracle's pov

I walked lonely on the side walk with my earphones blasting with depressing music as a tear rolled down my cheek.I thought about the memories of my family.My dad left us when I was 7 and we moved to Los Angeles,California to forget about everything in our past.My dad was amazing till one night he beat up my mom for nothing.My brother Jackson and I were hiding under my bed while we heard the screams and whimpers of my mother.I hated hearing her like that.Jackson told me that he would protect me forever.And he does till this day.He's 25 and I'm 21.I love Jackson so much.He is very handsome and attractive.He could get more than 10 girls in a day.He has these bright dark blue eyes with long eyelashes,clear skin,a smile that could literally kill a girl,perfectly straight white teeth and dimples,sharp jawline and brown Shawn Mendes hair.His skin is white as the snow.Not very white just white.His cheeks and nose turn red when it's cold in the winter.Which is very cute actually.I live in a normal two story house.Im a hairstylist and I have my own boutique in the city.Not that much but my dream came true.I always wanted to have a boutique where I can cut hair and have some helpers do the nails or spa.And it came true with the support of my brother.My mom also supported me but I'm in a fight with her right now.We were normally talking when I brought up my dad and all of the sudden she got so pissed.We started arguing about it but she kicked my out of her house.I had my own house at that time.But she's still not talking to me.She doesn't ignore my phone calls she just answers with no emotion.She has told me to only call her if it's an emergency and to not come over her house.

The reason I'm walking is because I went for a jog around the neighborhood to get things off my mind.Then I got that feeling that someone was watching me so I decided to go back.Its 10:00 pm and   I'm still walking to my house.I walk faster avoiding the cold wind hitting my face.I hug myself to warm my body a little.My hair goes flying when a car speeds fast by me.I huff and keep walking to my house.

2 more houses Miracle.Just 2 more.

As I get closer and closer to my house I get these awful chills running down my back.I turn around to see if anyone is following or hiding and see no one but darkness.I start running.I run as if someone is chasing me.While I do that I try taking out my house keys from my pocket.I run to the door steps of my house and pull out the key and shove it in the key hole of the knob.I twist and turn and open the door.I slam it and put the lock.I let out a sigh of relief and throw the keys next to a little table next to the front door.I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the fridge.I walk slowly upstairs and pass a room where a piano,guitar and a drum set sit still.I walk in and sit down on the seat of the piano and play some chords.Jackson and I used to play these instruments to get things off our mind or just for fun.These are the memories I will never forget with him.I play the piano for a while then stop when I feel someone looking at me through the door way.I turn to the door way and see Bridgett standing smiling at me.

"How did you get in my house?"I ask.

"You always leave an extra key under your mat."Bridgett says lifting her finger and wiggling the key.

"Bridgett!"I say.

"What?Nobody was with me.Nobody saw me grab the key from under the mat."she says sitting next to me.

"Just put it back when you leave."I say simply.

"So how was your day?"she asks.

"68 costumers today!"I sigh.

"Well it's not that bad like yesterday.106 costumers.Ayee!"she says laughing.