:34

J a s o n ' s  p o v

I quickly sprang up to my feet and look over at Miracle's dad. He wasn't there anymore. I look over to the table where we were sitting and Miracle was gone. I jump off the stage and ran to the exit of the ball room. I run outside to the parking lot and a black van starts the engine and drives off. I look at the license plate and it read 'NY1983'.(A/N: Idk if it's a real license plate but let's pretend:))

'NY1983'?

I run back to the ball room and find my gang standing around with talking and arguing.

"GUYS!"I yell.

"They took Miracle away! What are we gonna do?!"Jordan asks worried.

"I'm thinking! I went outside right now and saw that a black van drove away!"I say.

"Dos you see the license plate?"Andrea asks.

"Yes, it's was 'Ny1983'. I don't know what that means though."I say bitting my thumb nail.

"It means 'New York' and the numbers are the date they formed."Chuck says.

"The New Tork gang from we in 1983?"I ask.

"Yes,they've been out for a while. But you better find out where your girlfriend is."Chuck says.

"How am I supposed to know?"I ask.

"The tracker!"Zach says.

"Yes, the tracker!"I yell and ran outside and everyone runs along with me.

I get in the drivers seat and wait for everyone to get in the beast. When everyone was in and speed away to the house. After about an hour we finally arrive to the house and I get off the car and make a run to the door. I open it quickly and run up the stairs. I first go to Miracle's brother's room. I knock on the door and wait for Jackson to open it.

"Jackson, your sister was kidnapped by your dad I need your help in finding her."I say worried.

"She.. WHAT?!"he yells.

"Yes, your dad kidnapped Mar and now I need you to help me find her."I say and go to Mar and i's room. I get out my laptop and check where the tracker says she's at.

"What's the red dot for?"Jackson asks.

"I put a tracker inside of her arm to see whenever she escapes or someone kidnaps her I could see where she is going."I explain.

I click on the dot and see where she's at.

Rosa Parks Gated Community St. N. 83, Ca

(A/N: Not a real place)

"Write it down."I say to Jackson.

He gets out a pice of paper and pen and writes down the address where Mar is.

"Why is she in California?"Jackson asks.

"I have no idea but if they found out where we are,the that means tha we have to self distract this place."I warn.

"Why?"Jackson asks.