:30

Miracle's pov

I walked out of the hospital and turned to look at it one last time before leaving my poor mother.I turn around and try to hold on to the tears,but only one slips out of my eye and before I could I wipe it away,Jackson wipes it and pulls me in to a secure hug as we walk to Jason's car.

"You ok?"Jacksom whispers.

"I will be,I just need to take my time on getting in my head that my mom is gonna be ok here alone."I sigh.

"Me too. But thankfully aunt Lisa can take care of her. she's not alone ."Jackson tries to brighten up my mood.

"True. Ahh I miss ain't Lisa."I say and open the passenger door.

"She was so funny with me but also hated me when I would look around for food."Jackson chuckles.

"Ahh, memories."I say and put my seatbelt.

"Where do you want to go?"Jason asks me.

"I don't know,where do you want to go?"I ask.

"It's pretty sunny out here.Do you want to go to the park and get ice cream?"he asks.

"Sure."I smile.

"Can you drop me off at uncle Mike's?"Jackson asks.

"Sure,where's the house at?"Jason asks while he exits the hospital parking lot.

"In that rich neighborhood two neighborhoods to the left where Miracle lives."Jackson says.

"Oh,you mean Palms Springs?"Jason asks.

"Yeah,that neighborhood."Jackson says.

"I used to rob money there."

"Woah,why too much information?"I say.

"I don't know.I just felt like bringing that up."Jason laughs.

"Mar,remind me to tell uncle Mike to lock all his door and windows at night."Jackson says placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Ok.I'll just tell Jason to remind me to tell you."I say.

"And I'll tell Grayson to tell remind me to remind you to remind Jackson so he can tell his uncle to lock all the doors and windows ."Jason says going to Palms Springs neighborhood.

"Do you really forget everything ?"I laugh.

"Yes but I don't forget your my princess."Jason smirks.

"Aww c'mon you guys don't flirt whole I'm here."Jackson whines.

"Give me some sugar."Jason says putting up his lips.

I kiss his lips ignoring Jackson fake gag in the backseat and yelling at us to get a room.

"C'mon Jackson, your just jealous because you can't get a girlfriend."I laugh.

"Oh,I can and you know that but I don't a girlfriend."Jackson snaps.

"Well, you should.Its Ben 5 years and you haven't gotten a girlfriend."I say.