:62

Jason's pov

"Why did you do it?"I finally asked, after 15 minutes of silence in the car.

After Mar did all that stuff to Stacey, I was in shock. Mar just snapped when she saw Stacey flirt around with me, I appreciate for what Mar did but after the wine all over Stacey's dress, it was just too far. We took the road without the rest of the gang, I'm sure Chris would drive them back to the house. Chris is the only one who doesn't drink and everyone must be intoxicated at the moment now.

"She was going to fucking kiss you, Jason."Mar said it in a obvious tone. "I wasn't going to let that happen."

"I meant spilling wine all over her dress."I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, cause she deserved it."Mar shrugged.

"Mar, that wasn't nice."I said in a warning tone.

"Well, I wasn't going to let her go without a scratch or something."

"You didn't scratched her, Mar. You fucking spilled wine all over her dress on purpose."I pointed out. "That wasn't necessary."

"It was for me."she snorted. "No one messes with my man."

"Look, I appreciate what you did back there but like I said before, it was not necessary for you to do that."

The rest of the ride was silent. Mar's expression was in between pissed and tired, and I couldn't tell which one was more noticeable. Her arms were crossed like every other girl does when they are mad, and her eyebrows were close to her eyes. But her eyes looked tired and looked like they were going to shut at any moment.

"Hey, you can go to sleep if you're tired."I told her in a low voice.

"I'm-"

"You're tired, Mar."I cut her off, knowing she was going to say that she wasn't tired. "Just go to sleep, I'll carry you to our room when we get home."

"Mhm, Kay."she sighed before putting her head down on my lap.

"You can unbuckle yourself and sit on my lap, if you want."I ran my hands through her hair.

"But you're driving."she said.

"I know, I can have you on my lap and drive at the same time."I shrugged.

Mar quickly unbuckled her seat belt and sat on my thighs. Her hands snaked around my neck and she hugged me tight. My left hand was on the wheel while the other one searched for a blanket that was under my seat. When I found it, I covered Mar and myself with it. Mar kissed my neck slowly, before feeling her eyelashes, meaning that she closed her eyes.

"Good night, princess."I kissed her cheek.

"Good night."she said lowly.

:-:-:

I carried Mar up the stairs of our house. She was sound asleep and the blanket was still covering her. Wen we arrived to our room, I removed her clothes and tucked her in bed before kissing her cheek and changing into some sweats and a white shirt. I laid down next to her, pulling her from her waist close to me. Her heart beat was beating fast, I smiled.