:05

Miracle's pov

I look up at the mysterious man that took me.I couldn't see his features because it was dark.His voice was not deep and not high.It was perfect.His black hoodie covered his black snapback and his face was still not visible.He starts walking towards me and I stand there frozen.Were centimeters away from us now,he picks up his hand and places it on my cheek.I didn't know I was crying till now that he wipes away my tear from my cheek.He's 5'7 while I'm 5'1.Im super short,I know.He starts to slide his hand down to my neck,to my shoulder and finally to my arm.He grabs my hand and and pulls me towards him.He leans in my ear and whispers:

"Do you trust me?"

I look at his dark face and nod without me knowing.

He pulls me in to his chest and hugs me tightly while we both fall backwards.When we both fall we don't hit ground...

we drown in water.

He lets me go and I swim up to the surface.I breathe in the air and cough a little. I Look down in the water and see that the mysterious man is laying down flat underwater.I go in again and swim to the bottom to rescue him.I pull his large body up to the surface with me.As soon as we both go to the surface I breathe in the fresh air again but this time is different.

I wake up breathing heavily and sweat all over my body.I try to calm myself but I have to drink orange juice for that.I look around and I figure out that I'm in a large room.The memory of the mysterious man that kidnapped me flew through my mind again,and I burst into tears.

Why me?

Why did he kidnap me?

Did I do something wrong?

Is he gonna sell me to perverts just for money?

I start breathing again heavily.Like if I'm running out of air.I get off the bed and walk around but notice that my legs are weak and I'm starting to feel dizzy.I walk towards the door and rest my weak body on it.I try opening the door but it's locked.I bang on the door hard and loud so someone can get this door unlocked.I can't take if this breathing anymore.I need orange juice immediately.

"HELP!!SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR!!I CANT BREATHE!!"I yell.

I keep banging and banging and screaming.I think I'm gonna break this door.I fall to the ground and try to pick myself up.My breathing increases and increases and I gasp for air.I bang again on the door and scream.

"I CANT BREATHE!!HELP!!"I scream.

Finally someone opens the door and sees me laying down on the floor.My vision is blurry and I can't see him.

"What's wrong?"he asks kneeling next to me.

"I- I c-can't breathe!"I say while I try to breathe.

"What do I need to do to help you?"he asks.

"I... need...o-orange juice!"I breathe out.

"CAMERON!!BRING ORANGE JUICE!! HURRY SHE CANT BREATHE!!"the guy yells.

He lays me down in his lap and strokes my hair.My breathing is getting worst.I must be purple by now.I hear footsteps and someone bursting in the door.